Child Support and Visitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBCooper

Aug 25, 2011
Allrighty then: I've lived off and on in the Dominican Republic since about 2008 and I may have a little banana down in the D.R. that is currently a couple of months old. I'm in the process of working out a DNA test. Got a lawyer, etc. I'm sending money right now to help with expenses. The pictures of the child look a lot like me and I did have frequent flyer miles with the chica so I'm thinking the child is mine. I'm a U.S. Citizen. If the child is mine - I'm going to get a CROBA for U.S. Citizenship for the child and I'm going to pay support since getting custody is even less likely for me in the D.R. than it is in the U.S. That sucks since I'd like custody but what's a guy to do. The mom and family seem decent by Dominican standards, no drugs, no prostitution. But they are typical in the way they deal with the gringo. In other words they work every angle to get something for nothing. Even after a couple of years of dealing with this from many Dominican women - I still got to laugh with the crap they come up with. Still, it's a hell of a lot easier and less expensive than dealing with a woman in the U.S. But I digress. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I'm here in the hopes of getting some feedback from someone with more experience than I have. So here we go.
<o:p></o:p>
1) Should I deal with the mother directly for child support and visitation or should I go through the Dominican court system? (I haven't been impressed with what I've seen on how the courts deal with gringos)<o:p></o:p>
2) If I let the Dominican court legally establish paternity, visitation and support - I know that the D.R. doesn't have a set amount of money based on income like the United States and it's up to the judge but what percentage of my income am I looking at if I let a Dominican Court make a decision (someone with experience please). I ask because if they tell me to give up 50% (in the U.S. it can be up to 60% but thankfully they've got fromulas to determne the level of financial raping of the man) of my income they can KISS MY GRINGO ASS. I've got no problem supporting my kid but I didn't sign on to support the entire extended family. F'n latin cultures, it's just how they roll.
****FYI - I say let because right now the Hauge treaty for child support hasn't been ratified by the U.S. nor is it likely to be in the near future. There is no reciprocal agreement between the U.S. or any State for reciprocal child support with the D.R. Because of the difference in the laws (there is a legal term - spoke with my lawyer here in the U.S.) a Dominican Court decision for child support can't be enforced in the United States. Yes, there may be a few work arounds to this but for the most part, unless I'm on Dominican soil I can say kiss my ass to any bull****. So if I wanted to just walk away --- but that isn't the case and I wanted and want to be a dad so really the point is moot.<o:p></o:p>
3) If I go through the hassle of the Dominican Courts can I get manditory visitation to the United states for the child? How, and how well can I ensure my visitation rights if the mother wants to play the Dominican/Gringo game of how can I get his money?<o:p></o:p>

4) Do I have any way of forcing the mother to send the child to a better school? Hell I'm paying for it so I'd like to my kid to have the opportunities.

5) Is there an age that the child can determine what parant to live with?

6) What kind of B.S. can I expect from the mother and how may I do what is best for the child without getting F'd by the mother and her family (yes, they all get together and discuss how to take advantage in typical Dominican fashion)?

Now, I'm asking all this because I'm looking to be the dad and I'm totally cool with that. But I don't want to get F'd around if the mother tries to use the child for cash (and she does even though she would swear on a stack of Bibles that she isn't in it for the money, typical Dominican **** but what can you do.) Here in the United States I would use the legal system because I have some confidence in it's being enforced. i.e. I support my kid, I get time with my kid..... But in the D.R. I've seen **** that has made my jaw drop with respect to the legal system. So there it is in a nutshell fellas. Any advice? Please feel free to email if you don't want to post. I've got my lawyers on both sides of the pond but actual experience is priceless. :)<o:p></o:p>

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Keep your relationship cool with the Babymomma and her family, be supportive of them and the kid and all should be well. I wouldn't bother with a bunch of lawyers unless something goes terribly wrong with the relationship. Don't "demand" anything...suggest instead (in a beneficial and loving sort of way).

U.S. citizenship for your Son will benefit the entire family. You can discuss spending Summers, Holidays, etc. with you as he gets to school age. Give it time.

Congratulations and good luck.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
~Dude...."How did the Dairy Queen get pregnant?". "The Burger King forgot to wrap his Whopper"....I guess its too late for you now...better luck next time....lol

All kidding aside....you are in for a LONG journey...don't get taken for a ride...do the right thing by the child...

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Dude, 1. Your really only way of making ice cream out of ice is to deal with the Mother and Family. The law gives the mother and family way more in terms of rights than the Gringo Dad.
2. Get the DNA for your own piece of mind, nothing else. There is zero upside to batting your head and wallet against the wall of the Dominican courts and lawyers. Forget the Hague stuff, not relevant here.
3. No, the mother holds the best cards.
4. The mother (if she is in her right mind) should not object to better schools and most don't, they want the money and better life for their kids. BUT the caveat is that you must pay the school directly when that time comes and if possible send or buy the supplies and clothes directly. If you give her money it will turn in to cell phones, jeans and beer for her lover.
5. The child may suggest but the mother and family must agree. Until the age of 5 the mother holds the key. That is the age when bringing the child to the US helps the most in terms of learning.
6. You will find some in the family that are sympathetic to you and some not, in the end it is MONEY and such that matters. Your cordial relationship with the Mother is the most helpful tool in your chest.

Been there done that with the lawyer B.S., don't go there.

Just two final thoughts:
1. Make the peace and the arrangements with the Mother, it will be less stress and money.
2. Get the opinion of Mother Shaleena. Her knowledge on these matters is very helpful.

DBCooper

Aug 25, 2011
Ha, ya, I was actually down for the Father thing so no supprises there. That was the plan. I would have stayed with the mom but things in the D.R. are very similar to things in the states. If you marry or if you live with them it brings nothing but problems. Na, the girl had a decent opportunity but just couldn't get past her greed and her families greed. Again, it's a latin culture thing and it's prevelent in this country. Still, for any of you not from the U.S. I'll tell you this hands down. You are far better off knocking up one of these chicas if you want a kid than you are knocking up a woman from the United States. You'll get a better mom and an extended family than you can usually get here. Plus if you are down with a Catholic upbringing it's also a safe bet. You want to talk about a long journey. My kid here just turned 18 and is in college. Mom lied and said she was on the pill. I was young. I love my son but I swear I've thought about planting his mother in my back yard (thought about, did not act) This time around I wanted another kid so I'm all in. But women here in the U.S. are supported by laws, by social discrimination against men, by greedy lawyers and child support systems that are revenue generators for the state. ****, these Dominicana's are bush league when it comes to ****ing a guy over. Bring your forien ass over here and marry one of these U.S. Bitches. Watch as they get fat, collect outragous alimony and use the kid as a wepon of extortion every time you turn around. But what's a guy to do. I wanted another kid befor I'm too dam old. Better I knock up one of these girls. Hell, if she wasn't a typical lying woman I would have set her ass up for life. But if I can't trust her, I can't live with her. Not my fault she isn't honest and her culture has no problems with ****ing the gringo. I was honest and up front every step of the way. I got what I wanted from the relationship and women are a dime a dozen. But I am down with being a dad, looking forward to Disney World, etc. Now I get to spoil my little banana but also make sure opportunities and help are there. You never know, NASA or a Doctor. Sky is the limit and I'm excited about the dad part. I just want to be ready to deal with the Domina****. But for any of you Dominican or other forien men out there that want to come to the U.S. be my guest. Knock up one of these bitches. But your ass better catch the first plane back to Hispaniola because these gringo bitches will have your ass locked up in a heart beat. Even the dumb ones have greedy assed lawyers ready to cornhole your ass. No trial, no jury, no lawyer and the judge doesn't give a ****! Oh, and support here is more than a few thousand pesos amigos. Lo Seinto! haha The Dominican Republic rules in this respect not to mention those women are fine, hot, can clean the house, cook and take care of pape. You're lucky if a woman from the U.S. get's her ass out of bed before 12:00. You sit and watch as her ever widening ass continues to drain your resources and the sex isn't worth a ****. In fact, if you woldn't mind shipping your chicas up here I'll be happy to send down some of our finest feminist to completely **** your coutnry over just like they've ****ed up mine. (Yep, I got serious issues with U.S. women. Their ****ing snakes.)

DBCooper

Aug 25, 2011
RV429 - it doesn't obviously. But so far I'm getting the feeling that it's better to leave the Dominican courts out of it and I appreciate the feedback. So far it's just be cool with the mother and the family. Obviously get a DNA test (no brainer). You were kind enough to explain that your experience with the legal system in the D.R. was worthless - Thanks. So I rant, big deal. Like I said, I got what I wanted which was to have another child. Didn't want one with a women in the U.S. Now I'm just setting in for the ride and looking for the best way to make it smooth for me and my kid. I'm very much in agreement with keeping things cool with the mother and family. It's my experince that women in the D.R. are for the most part childish and will cut their nose off to spite their face if their angry. The only person who will suffer in that situation is my kid. Can't let that happen. So yep, I rant - But I do appreciate the feedback. Like I said, experince is priceless and the goal is to make it as easy as I can on my kid. But women in the U.S. really are snakes for the most part. It's not their fault that feminism, barbie, glass slipper fairy tales and Paris Hilton have ****ed them over and relegated the mans role in the family as nothing more than an ATM machine. Oh, a guy can get custody but only if the mom is traveling for her career or is a crack whore. The good news is Casy Athony is now back in Florida to serv her probation for writing bad checks. The sad thing is that her kind are pretty much the norm here. Oh the moms may not kill their kids - but they certianly **** them over so royally as to scar them for life. So I'll say it again, the Dominican Republic rules for the baby daddy! :)

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Ha, ya, I was actually down for the Father thing so no supprises there. That was the plan. I would have stayed with the mom but things in the D.R. are very similar to things in the states. If you marry or if you live with them it brings nothing but problems. Na, the girl had a decent opportunity but just couldn't get past her greed and her families greed. Again, it's a latin culture thing and it's prevelent in this country. Still, for any of you not from the U.S. I'll tell you this hands down. You are far better off knocking up one of these chicas if you want a kid than you are knocking up a woman from the United States. You'll get a better mom and an extended family than you can usually get here. Plus if you are down with a Catholic upbringing it's also a safe bet. You want to talk about a long journey. My kid here just turned 18 and is in college. Mom lied and said she was on the pill. I was young. I love my son but I swear I've thought about planting his mother in my back yard (thought about, did not act) This time around I wanted another kid so I'm all in. But women here in the U.S. are supported by laws, by social discrimination against men, by greedy lawyers and child support systems that are revenue generators for the state. ****, these Dominicana's are bush league when it comes to ****ing a guy over. Bring your forien ass over here and marry one of these U.S. Bitches. Watch as they get fat, collect outragous alimony and use the kid as a wepon of extortion every time you turn around. But what's a guy to do. I wanted another kid befor I'm too dam old. Better I knock up one of these girls. Hell, if she wasn't a typical lying woman I would have set her ass up for life. But if I can't trust her, I can't live with her. Not my fault she isn't honest and her culture has no problems with ****ing the gringo. I was honest and up front every step of the way. I got what I wanted from the relationship and women are a dime a dozen. But I am down with being a dad, looking forward to Disney World, etc. Now I get to spoil my little banana but also make sure opportunities and help are there. You never know, NASA or a Doctor. Sky is the limit and I'm excited about the dad part. I just want to be ready to deal with the Domina****. But for any of you Dominican or other forien men out there that want to come to the U.S. be my guest. Knock up one of these bitches. But your ass better catch the first plane back to Hispaniola because these gringo bitches will have your ass locked up in a heart beat. Even the dumb ones have greedy assed lawyers ready to cornhole your ass. No trial, no jury, no lawyer and the judge doesn't give a ****! Oh, and support here is more than a few thousand pesos amigos. Lo Seinto! haha The Dominican Republic rules in this respect not to mention those women are fine, hot, can clean the house, cook and take care of pape. You're lucky if a woman from the U.S. get's her ass out of bed before 12:00. You sit and watch as her ever widening ass continues to drain your resources and the sex isn't worth a ****. In fact, if you woldn't mind shipping your chicas up here I'll be happy to send down some of our finest feminist to completely **** your coutnry over just like they've ****ed up mine. (Yep, I got serious issues with U.S. women. Their ****ing snakes.)

Wow.....I wasn't going to even look into this post but got a couple of PMs about it and now I apologize because I'm gonna have to rip a hole in your a$$.
I am one of those USA b*tches you keep referring too which by your tone seems to me that apparently you have been dealing with some hoodrats or that we "class act" American women won't give you the time of day, I think that it is the latter.
Lets get started shall we.........
I work.......most educated women work. Which again makes me believe that the women that you are dealing with are trash.
I have my ex-husband on child support only because he wouldn't pay any. I get $252 per month for 2 kids....you know why? Because again......I work. So my children are penalized because their mother has a college education and has a profession while their dad continues to jump from $8/hr job to $8/hr job. I was actually told in the court that based upon our pay stubs, I am responsible for 85% of my children's care while he is responsible for 15%. Wow....did I give 85% of egg and he 15% of sperm. Courts are not used to the benefit of the mother. In fact, the majority of single mothers receive less than 25% in child support of what they spend on their children.
Social discrimination against men?? Do you go to jail if you just up and leave your kids??????
Hell to the NO.
If I walk out of my house tomorrow and move to another state....I would be in jail for child neglect and abandonment. Who is discriminating against you because it sounds like we women are the ones discriminated against.
Child support generates revenue for the state??? Where do you get your information from?? I recieve every bit of the child support that my state dept collects, they receive nothing for the leg work that they do hunting down deadbeat dads, filling out court papers, sending summons and papers to jobs, setting up direct deposit. The only time they recieve any money is if the mother is on welfare then they take that money to return it to the state, which is only fare. Which again leads me to believe that you f*ck around with hoodrats.
Your quote: Watch as they get fat, collect outragous alimony and use the kid as a wepon of extortion every time you turn around.
Mi Amorrrrrrrr, dejame decirte.....I am no where NEAR fat and I have 4 (thats F-O-U-R) kids, I do not collect anything but $252/mo for my kids and extortion?!? Puleeeeeeeeze.
Sin verguenza....look at my Facebook page - SHALENA KING- I will unblock it so you can scroll through my pics and see la belleza that is SKing. Fat??? Let's see a few of your pics baby.
Won't have my ass out of bed by Noon? My shift starts at 6:45AM every day, 2 days per week I work until 11PM (yes....16 hrs), 2 more days I have 3 hours of classes after my job working on my Master's degree. And ALL 7 days I'm taking care of kids that I chose to have without ADEQUATE help from any man.
DISCLAIMER: I am now going to speak HOOD....the following is not how I commonly speak....
You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Your a$$ f*cked around with some hoodrats and now you got the stupid face. Don't be all up on an international forum talking sh*t about me and other HARD-WORKING AMERICAN MOTHERS. Don't you know how to wrap up your d*ck?? Stupid a$$, now you gonna have a child wit some f*cking campesina when everybody knows that the majority of campesinas get pregnant on purpose to milk expats for money, stupida$$. There are only a few reasons DECENT American women won't have anything to do with you
-You're illiterate and can't hold a f*cking decent conversation
-You're broke and don't have a job
-You got some crazy baby momma
-Your d*ck is small as sh*t or if its even visible, you don't know what the hell to do with it

Don't try to blame us for your f*cked up life. Cuz now you just about headed for part 2, cuz if you think its gonna be all peaches and cream wit yo hoodrat campesina, you got another thing coming. You ain't seen nothing yet.

SHALENA

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King Jr

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
RV429 - it doesn't obviously. But so far I'm getting the feeling that it's better to leave the Dominican courts out of it and I appreciate the feedback. So far it's just be cool with the mother and the family. Obviously get a DNA test (no brainer). You were kind enough to explain that your experience with the legal system in the D.R. was worthless - Thanks. So I rant, big deal. Like I said, I got what I wanted which was to have another child. Didn't want one with a women in the U.S. Now I'm just setting in for the ride and looking for the best way to make it smooth for me and my kid. I'm very much in agreement with keeping things cool with the mother and family. It's my experince that women in the D.R. are for the most part childish and will cut their nose off to spite their face if their angry. The only person who will suffer in that situation is my kid. Can't let that happen. So yep, I rant - But I do appreciate the feedback. Like I said, experince is priceless and the goal is to make it as easy as I can on my kid. But women in the U.S. really are snakes for the most part. It's not their fault that feminism, barbie, glass slipper fairy tales and Paris Hilton have ****ed them over and relegated the mans role in the family as nothing more than an ATM machine. Oh, a guy can get custody but only if the mom is traveling for her career or is a crack whore. The good news is Casy Athony is now back in Florida to serv her probation for writing bad checks. The sad thing is that her kind are pretty much the norm here. Oh the moms may not kill their kids - but they certianly **** them over so royally as to scar them for life. So I'll say it again, the Dominican Republic rules for the baby daddy! :)

Are you really as stupid as you sound?

SHALENA

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Ideally it would have been better to figure if you were the father before you began to pay support, how are you paying this by the way, and how much? This could get confusing if the child is not yours and she wants to cause you a headache, which I doubt she would, but she probably could if you are a regular here or plan to live here.
Obviously every situation and relationship differs. One thing that is important is that the child gets dual nationality and so as soon as you can, get registered as the father.
You are going to experience a lot of anger, frustration and confusion over the next few years, you need to deal with it all calmly and allow every situation to roll, just go with it. If the mother sees you can be flustered by using the child there is a bigger chance the child will be used as a weapon in this.
As far as the courts go, they are worthless and employing a lawyer is a waste of money. She will accept what you will give her, she may threaten you with courts, but again, just go with it, she won't, Dominicans do not like to spend money on none physical things, I dunno what it is but if they can not see something for their money and it does not have a practical function then they will not pay out for it, especially if they don't have a lot of money anyway (use the RD$15,000 p/m for the first 3 years as a guideline of your responsibilties). And even then the courts will show little interest in these kinds of domestics, the outcome could be like picking lottery balls. She also won't go down that road if she has a hint that you know how these courts work, and understand money talks here, she would be too scarred to tempt the possibility of you taking custody (not going to happen but she won't tempt it)
So keep the mother cool, if you get along you should beable to take the child out of the country whenever you like, but be sure that there is no price associated with this. You have to master being in complete control but keeping her happy or at least content, the line between aggressive negotiation and control is very thin. She always has to feel she has some control, but never over you, if she plays the manipulation game, just play the I don't give a toss card.
Good luck!

DBCooper

Aug 25, 2011
So, illiterate, no job, small dick. Hmm. Noticed that small dick was last on the list behind stature and money. I rest my case. Don't be all up in an international forum. Hmm, Wow - Got your husband on child support when he can't hold a job in this economy. Hmm - Well sweety, I'ss gotts a me a edumacation - Jethro hear used hooked on phonics. hahaaa Seriously, I'd just like to say thank you for being a prime example of why I wouldn't want to marry a woman from the U.S. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I coldn't have said it better myself. A decent woman in the U.S. requires a man for his social stature, his money and lastly his big dick. Yep, that pretty much sums it up. They're not about family, honesty, raising children well and they certainly use the system to alienate the fathers from their children while belittling him for not being able to make as much money as the woman would like. Your honer, I rest my case. hahahhaaa
All joking and bitching aside though, if you have any relevent information that could help me improve relations with the mother for the sake of my kid I'm all ears. But really I'm educated, I'm certianly not broke and my dick is better than average. You got it right, I've got no problem finding a woman in the U.S. I've just had a problem with finding one who doesn't share your values. The women in the D.R. are pretty much the same. It's just the B.S. factor that's a lot less. "I got's my man on dat child support. He's gotts to pays me but his broked ass can't pays me more money so I is mad." hahahaaa ahhahahhahaha. Does he get any say in how the children are raised? I'll bet not. So he pays 15% but get's 0% input. Hmm Look, what I said may not apply to EVERY woman but you said it. Your looking for money, stature and a big dick. This my friends is the core of the American Woman. God Bless Em. I'll settle for hot, young firm tities. I'll take care of my kid and I'll bet I'm contributing 100% of the money. Hell, I'd be happy with custody and wouldn't ask the girl for a dime. I'm just looking to be my kids dad in the best way I can. I'm not looking for a woman who values a man only for his social stature, his wallet or his big dick. Thank you for your input though.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Are you really as stupid as you sound?

SHALENA

In truth the reality is that every time someone gets screwed in a busted ex-relationship it is usually the more responsible party. The whole 85%/15% thing starts shortly after the beginning of the relationship but as they say, "love is blind" and by the time the more responsible party disengages it's usually too late.

As far as classifying the type of mates that some folks get involved with well you just never know. The covers rarely tell the story for the book. There are people who will pull their weight for 10, 15, 25 years, working, saving, investing time and money in the family and then one day...poof!...."It's all about ME!" and off they go chasing rainbows or dragons' tails or whatever they're into all of a sudden.

No. Some Women will blame all Men and some Men will blame all Women and everybody's mad at the system but at the end of the day, fixing the blame is nowhere near as important as fixing the problem and moving on....

But this was priceless:

There are only a few reasons DECENT American women won't have anything to do with you
-You're illiterate and can't hold a f*cking decent conversation
-You're broke and don't have a job
-You got some crazy baby momma
-Your d*ck is small as sh*t or if its even visible, you don't know what the hell to do with it

Don't try to blame us for your f*cked up life. Cuz now you just about headed for part 2, cuz if you think its gonna be all peaches and cream wit yo hoodrat campesina, you got another thing coming. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Well worth today's price of admission.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ua1pzvEmkTU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ua1pzvEmkTU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I'm just looking to be my kids dad in the best way I can. I'm not looking for a woman who values a man only for his social stature, his wallet or his big dick. Thank you for your input though.

Dude

What else is there?

DBCooper

Aug 25, 2011
Anastacio - that is some solid advice. Thank you. I don't have a problem sending money. I got it and if the kid isn't mine (unlikely as I've seen the photos and my family characteristics are very prominent) but if I'm out a few bucks for it then so be it. I'm actually sending more than you recomend but hey, it may be my kid. If the mama is happy and fed well, my kid will be. If some of it goes to the salon - oh well. I only care about a good home, education and a good family life. If my little one's got that then I will not take my former Marine ass down there for some collective ass whipping. Again, your advice is solid and very very appreciated. Thank you.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
And again another OP who obviously can't read....or actually, can read but cannot comprehend.

I said
Illiterate......illiteracy has nothing to do with social status. Be able to hold a conversation. I have dated PhDs that if you are not talking about what they got their PhD in, they don't know sh*t else
Broke, no job.....I just broke off a relationship with a HVAC technician. Was he rolling out big bucks? No. But did he work and take pride in his job, yes.
Little d*ck......I have also dated men that are not so lucky in that area, good thing is, they knew what to do to get the job done.

Point. I did not say that we are looking for a socially elite, rich, mandingo warrior as you have tried to make it seem. But then again, I am sure that the rest of us who understand English and can comprehend did not get that out of my post as you did.

I feel sad for you, you obviously fell in love with some American woman who realized you were not worth the waste of her breath.
Move on....move out of the hood.....it gets better.
I have 4 kids, am I going around blaming every Black and Dominican man for the failures of my kids fathers? No.

Raise your kid and get a life.

SHALENA

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Nothing more to add

wow.....i wasn't going to even look into this post but got a couple of pms about it and now i apologize because i'm gonna have to rip a hole in your a$$.
I am one of those usa b*tches you keep referring too which by your tone seems to me that apparently you have been dealing with some hoodrats or that we "class act" american women won't give you the time of day, i think that it is the latter.
Lets get started shall we.........
I work.......most educated women work. Which again makes me believe that the women that you are dealing with are trash.
I have my ex-husband on child support only because he wouldn't pay any. I get $252 per month for 2 kids....you know why? Because again......i work. So my children are penalized because their mother has a college education and has a profession while their dad continues to jump from $8/hr job to $8/hr job. I was actually told in the court that based upon our pay stubs, i am responsible for 85% of my children's care while he is responsible for 15%. Wow....did i give 85% of egg and he 15% of sperm. Courts are not used to the benefit of the mother. In fact, the majority of single mothers receive less than 25% in child support of what they spend on their children.
Social discrimination against men?? Do you go to jail if you just up and leave your kids??????
Hell to the no.
If i walk out of my house tomorrow and move to another state....i would be in jail for child neglect and abandonment. Who is discriminating against you because it sounds like we women are the ones discriminated against.
Child support generates revenue for the state??? Where do you get your information from?? I recieve every bit of the child support that my state dept collects, they receive nothing for the leg work that they do hunting down deadbeat dads, filling out court papers, sending summons and papers to jobs, setting up direct deposit. The only time they recieve any money is if the mother is on welfare then they take that money to return it to the state, which is only fare. Which again leads me to believe that you f*ck around with hoodrats.
Your quote: watch as they get fat, collect outragous alimony and use the kid as a wepon of extortion every time you turn around.
mi amorrrrrrrr, dejame decirte.....i am no where near fat and i have 4 (thats f-o-u-r) kids, i do not collect anything but $252/mo for my kids and extortion?!? Puleeeeeeeeze.
Sin verguenza....look at my facebook page - shalena king- i will unblock it so you can scroll through my pics and see la belleza that is sking. Fat??? Let's see a few of your pics baby.
Won't have my ass out of bed by noon? My shift starts at 6:45am every day, 2 days per week i work until 11pm (yes....16 hrs), 2 more days i have 3 hours of classes after my job working on my master's degree. And all 7 days i'm taking care of kids that i chose to have without adequate help from any man.
Disclaimer: I am now going to speak hood....the following is not how i commonly speak....
You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Your a$$ f*cked around with some hoodrats and now you got the stupid face. Don't be all up on an international forum talking sh*t about me and other hard-working american mothers. Don't you know how to wrap up your d*ck?? Stupid a$$, now you gonna have a child wit some f*cking campesina when everybody knows that the majority of campesinas get pregnant on purpose to milk expats for money, stupida$$. There are only a few reasons decent american women won't have anything to do with you
-you're illiterate and can't hold a f*cking decent conversation
-you're broke and don't have a job
-you got some crazy baby momma
-your d*ck is small as sh*t or if its even visible, you don't know what the hell to do with it

don't try to blame us for your f*cked up life. Cuz now you just about headed for part 2, cuz if you think its gonna be all peaches and cream wit yo hoodrat campesina, you got another thing coming. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Shalena

nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
martin luther king jr

Mission accomplished :cheeky:

OUCH !

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
OP, your asking responsible questions about your situation so I will give you that but honestly all that other CR*P your spouting off about save it. I too am from the U.S and your comments are rude and out of line. Seems to me that you have a lack of respect for women in general, U.S or Dominican based on your comments. Hopefully you will not teach your "little banana" this same demeaning attitude. I do however respect your wanting to be a part of your childs life and helping support the child.

jackichan

Bronze
Jun 23, 2011
Why y'all getting mad and throwing things/ tentrums at each other? See, that's why dominicans are likely to live a happier/ less stressful life cause they understand the joy of simplicity.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
He called me and other American women b*tches.....you've been on here 2 months already, you don't know me yet?

SHALENA

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Some make statements and give opinions, others make things personal, we are all entitled to opinions but does it really need to get personal? although it usual does with some posters. The guy kind of had a point proven in a way, but generalization is wrong on both sides, the response kind of contradicts itself. I see no mission accomplished unless there was a motive behind the 'attack' besides the reason for the thread, which infact it turns out there seems to be.
Not even Friday!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.