Los Laureles, Santiago

DIESEL1

Dec 29, 2008
Hi there,
Is anyone familiar with Los Laureles in Santiago. It's behind Don Lindo supermarket and the Colegio Dominicano. I'm looking into buying an apartment in that area and would really appreciate some input. I like that it's outside city, but it's only five minutes away from good hospitals and shopping.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Los Laureles is nice place to live, SM Don Lindo used to be my favorite place to get meat, I drove every day during three years to take muy step daughter to a bilingual school locates in that area, many times had to take a short cut that connect Los Laureles to Villa Maria when they was widening Carretera Duarte (hope they got it completed). All the roads arround there were in very bad condition three years ago.

There is another shorcut that connet Los Laureles to Limonal Adentro in case you need acess Autopista Duarte.

JJ

Caballero

Jul 8, 2011
It seems like a nice area, with many positive attributes as you mentioned. Much construction going on (and dust!) , with much investment by MCM Group, new Bellon, etc...

DIESEL1

Dec 29, 2008
You're right, all that construction does bother me. It does appear to be a quiet and safe neighborhood.

Eljiggaman28

Aug 1, 2015
Nice area

Hi there,
Is anyone familiar with Los Laureles in Santiago. It's behind Don Lindo supermarket and the Colegio Dominicano. I'm looking into buying an apartment in that area and would really appreciate some input. I like that it's outside city, but it's only five minutes away from good hospitals and shopping.

I have a house there its awesome it's quite.Nice houses. I say go for it if the investment is good..