Why is the clock a hour behind on DR1?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Yes should have been in another forum but it is a quicky. It is 9.47pm yes? Watch the timing of this thread out!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
You obviously did not press the button quite quickly enough as it is recorded as posted at 9.48 pm!!

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Depends on your date and time settings. In my browser you posted at 1.48 am, now I changed my time zone to Atlantic time and DST always off and it's fixed

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Maybe you have to set up either your computer or your personal settings for your DR1 account correctly.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"RIGHT ON"."Ricky"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I thought I was the only one who noticed!
And all the posts from a "Guy" who said "Good By" on DR1 months ago!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I just said that yesterday but you know me.....being pregnant 4 times messes with your brain according to some.....thanks guys for pointing it out again :)

SHALENA

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Only an hour? When I moved to the DR I had to set my watch back 20 years...

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
i wish you would stop the posting of all of your stupid threads just so that you can go from silver to gold level.

I think you'll find I do not post much these days, check it and then tell me why this post is not worthy in comparison to some of the other rubbish posted! Or just keep quiet, you obviously have little to contribute by your record, and this contribution!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010

Oh dear, so long on the board and haven't realized you don't need to be in the country to contribute on this board, also didn't notice I didn't mention when I was leaving, only that I had decided to leave. And you are the fine one to speak after your whining, moaning and threats to leave as you hate the place so much. You like so many others are just serious hypocrites, whining and moaning at any given chance, even my question about the time on the board. Sad!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I just said that yesterday but you know me.....being pregnant 4 times messes with your brain according to some.....thanks guys for pointing it out again :)

SHALENA

Speaking of hypocrites, haha, considering you say you work 68 hours a week and say you are bringing up 4 kids alone, lol, I am surprised you get time enough to spend so much time on here (which is far more than me actually, you can tell by the amount of people who dislike your posts), with 4 kids n all and that workload I am sure you have your priorities right.
Where is that ignore button, you should have been gone a long time ago!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Is that a joke?
Absolutely not!

And it's not one of those fancy schmancy Hong Kong digital watches. No sir.

It took me DAYS to wind that dang thing backwards 175,200 times!

NEXT trip to the DR, I'm offshoring the watch backwinding to some teenager in a mud hut in Haiti...