How's the situation after Irene?

Michal

Sep 26, 2009
this forum and its mmbrs helped also before so I came again to ask you for help.
Im coming to PC in October again, this time taking my father with me, but I was just wondering and could not find any info on how is the situation there now after "Irene".
I post few questions on hotels Facebook profile but in few days still no answer, so I really dont know now whats the story!?
can please help and explain it to me and tell me how it looks there??

Thank You

sharkstooth777

Jan 22, 2011
who knows what it will be like in Oct. Still hurricane season. All is well in Cortecito. TS actually hellped bring back in the beach to a lot of areas that were eroded.

Michal

Sep 26, 2009
who knows what it will be like in Oct. Still hurricane season. All is well in Cortecito. TS actually hellped bring back in the beach to a lot of areas that were eroded.
I was there in October last yr and also yr before and it was always lovely I was just scared that during Irene it was really serious at least what I saw on tv or youtube.

sharkstooth777

Jan 22, 2011
Not really too bad here...at least the areas I travel to on the beach. I cover about 5 miles in each direction 3 or 4 times a week. Some whipping winds for a day or 2 and about 4 days of steady rain. The storm veered North just before arriving to the East.