I am looking for work! help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galjusja Khrystuk

Apr 22, 2011
Looking for a job babysitting or Au Pair, in the Dominican family in Santo Domingo. from January to April 2012. Is the experience of driving a car, raising children and cooking meals.

I'am a 28 year old Female Ukrainian national from Ivano Frankivsk in Ukraine, I would like to work as an Au Pair in Dominican Republic for 3 - 6 months, and I would be willing to look after children.

Because I want to explore the Dominican Republic, culture, people, history, language ... and i love to dance bachata, and listen bachata! I feel it in my heart!

Sincere, friendly, punctual, sociable person ... I love kids, love music, love dancing, love life!

Dear Dominican family! I know that we will have a good relationship and we want to meet again! And also I can cook for you delicious Ukrainian dishes ...

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
Looking for a job babysitting or Au Pair, in the Dominican family in Santo Domingo. from January to April 2012. Is the experience of driving a car, raising children and cooking meals.

I'am a 28 year old Female Ukrainian national from Ivano Frankivsk in Ukraine, I would like to work as an Au Pair in Dominican Republic for 3 - 6 months, and I would be willing to look after children.

Because I want to explore the Dominican Republic, culture, people, history, language ... and i love to dance bachata, and listen bachata! I feel it in my heart!

Sincere, friendly, punctual, sociable person ... I love kids, love music, love dancing, love life!

Dear Dominican family! I know that we will have a good relationship and we want to meet again! And also I can cook for you delicious Ukrainian dishes ...

There is a million dominican looking for that job.
Dominican families that can hire a babysitter (middle up and upper class), they wont do it for 3 months. they wont hire a tourist for such kind of work that involve their childrens (you need lot of references). and they dont listen bachata at home.
I recommend you to work some extra hours in your country, and come to enjoy Dominican Republic.
or look for a job in an area related to tourists.
You can stay 3 months here for cheap. if you are among Dominicans, but getting a job only for that period of time and without speaking spanish, will be very difficult.
Good luck

Galjusja Khrystuk

Apr 22, 2011
Johnny, sincerely grateful for your reply! Why not saying a word in Spanish? I'm studying Spanish now, I have friends here and Spanish is to communicate with someone to practice language, and enough time to learn it well. As for Au Pair, a voluntary work, for which receive no salary, but pocket money on accommodation and housing, and the opportunity to live and communicate with the natives, to learn their culture.
And Dominicans Do not listen to bachata? Why?

I'm going to Dominican Republic, not just to enjoy it, I have my interesting to life and culture of all segments of the population of this country. I want to learn bachata as dominican dance.

Johnny, go as cheap to stay for three months?

Thanks!

Galjusja Khrystuk

Apr 22, 2011
There is a million dominican looking for that job.
Dominican families that can hire a babysitter (middle up and upper class), they wont do it for 3 months. they wont hire a tourist for such kind of work that involve their childrens (you need lot of references). and they dont listen bachata at home.
I recommend you to work some extra hours in your country, and come to enjoy Dominican Republic.
or look for a job in an area related to tourists.
You can stay 3 months here for cheap. if you are among Dominicans, but getting a job only for that period of time and without speaking spanish, will be very difficult.
Good luck

Johnny, sincerely grateful for your reply! Why not saying a word in Spanish? I'm studying Spanish now, I have friends here and Spanish is to communicate with someone to practice language, and enough time to learn it well. As for Au Pair, a voluntary work, for which receive no salary, but pocket money on accommodation and housing, and the opportunity to live and communicate with the natives, to learn their culture.
And Dominicans Do not listen to bachata? Why?

I'm going to Dominican Republic, not just to enjoy it, I have my interesting to life and culture of all segments of the population of this country. I want to learn bachata as dominican dance.

Johnny, go as cheap to stay for three months?

Thanks!​

Galjusja Khrystuk

Apr 22, 2011
I emailed her suggesting a family I know that may be interested.

Thank you, Kimbjorkland!
<OBJECT id=tts codeBase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000 width=18 height=18>

</OBJECT>
Thank you for understanding! I received your offer! I am very pleased! I will write you a private message!
Gracias!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I cleaned up this thread. Anything that does not contribute a positive response will be deleted.

You have been warned Jumbo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.