Finally going to POP

DMD53

Jun 8, 2011
Will be at lifestyles tropical 9/8- 9/15 I wonder who i'll run into take a posting break for a week.

DMD53

Jun 8, 2011
This will be our first I ve been hitting this board up for months and got some great info from everybody.When u get back thought u got hijacked.

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
i got back a month ago and im going back in the next two weeks i had some flyer miles. im going to try the boca chica area

Michelle Clayton

Jul 10, 2012
That's where I'm going, but we'll be staying in the Confresi Palm section of the resort. I'm leaving 8/25 & will be staying the night at friend's house close to STI. Then, we'll head to Confresi Palm until 9/2 as our base, so I won't be able to meet up with you. I went there at the end of May & really enjoyed it, and made lots of great friends. Hence my repeat trip with local friends this time. They really want to show me around, so we will also visit Santiago, their hometown of San Jose Afuera (bit south of Santiago), Sosua, lots of their favorite clubs around, etc.
The resort itself is great (but avoid the Italian restaurant :lick:). Last time, I just stayed at the resort the whole time, except for a little trip on the teleferico to see the Gardens & view. Lazy breakfast, beach, lunch, siesta in a hammock, beach entertainment, clean up for dinner, dinner, plaza, show, plaza, dancing in club....It was relaxing & fun. I had my two young kids with me that time too, so easy was preferred. You may decide to get out & about more. Just make sure to talk to people, make great friends, and enjoy the music.:laugh:

Have a great time!

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
That's where I'm going, but we'll be staying in the Confresi Palm section of the resort. I'm leaving 8/25 & will be staying the night at friend's house close to STI. Then, we'll head to Confresi Palm until 9/2 as our base, so I won't be able to meet up with you. I went there at the end of May & really enjoyed it, and made lots of great friends. Hence my repeat trip with local friends this time. They really want to show me around, so we will also visit Santiago, their hometown of San Jose Afuera (bit south of Santiago), Sosua, lots of their favorite clubs around, etc.
The resort itself is great (but avoid the Italian restaurant :lick:). Last time, I just stayed at the resort the whole time, except for a little trip on the teleferico to see the Gardens & view. Lazy breakfast, beach, lunch, siesta in a hammock, beach entertainment, clean up for dinner, dinner, plaza, show, plaza, dancing in club....It was relaxing & fun. I had my two young kids with me that time too, so easy was preferred. You may decide to get out & about more. Just make sure to talk to people, make great friends, and enjoy the music.:laugh:

Have a great time!

It would be doubly tough meeting up with the other posters as they were there about a year ago... :bunny:

Michelle Clayton

Jul 10, 2012
HAHAhA!:nervous: You caught me David.

I missed that. I've been mostly checking new posts so I assumed it was for this year.
Well, hopefully they had a great time.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
HAHAhA!:nervous: You caught me David.

I missed that. I've been mostly checking new posts so I assumed it was for this year.
Well, hopefully they had a great time.

If I'm not mistaken, the "new posts" means new to YOU, (based on your visits to the site), not necessarily "recent". I get caught with that once in a while too.