Foster home possibly needed!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I am supposed to fly out this week, but my dog has come down with her mange complaint again. I have spent a lot of time and money trying to conquer this problem of hers (not a problem for humans and my other dog has no issue with contracting it either). Anyway, I put plans on hold while I got my dogs legal to fly out and then this happens.
SO I am looking for someone to foster the Chihuahua until this goes away again and I can come back for her. She had it when I rescued her and after a trip to the vets it sttled and went. For some reason it has come back, now of all times.
Anyway, I will pay completely for all treatment and an agreed lodging fee on top. This will probably be for a short time, no more than 3 months, absolute tops.
She is a little star and come through a lot. When I rescued her from the pet shop she was very very sick, underweight and with this mange problem. She has come a long way and deseves to beable to come and live with us in Spain and Morocco.
I won't accept just anyone, I want t meet you, see your house, see your other pets if you have them and just be sure you are animal lovers, if need be I will delay my flights, AGAIN, but it is getting expensive twice in 6 weeks.
If you can help and understand then thanks.

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
I might know a family that could take her. They are in Punta Cana. Let me know what you think.