Where to stay

imlosttoo

Apr 27, 2009
Hi

I'm a SWM, 40s dont' speak spanish but am attempting to learn some basics and not particularly interested in all inclusives. I'm not a newbie traveler and have been to many places outside the U.S. Are there any recommendations? I want to relax, see some sights, maybe hang out on the beach, take a day trip or two. Will probably get involved with a lady or two and bring her back to the room, do the hotels allow that? I am intersted in hotels or apartments, will be there at least 2 weeks perhaps a month if I like it. Please elaborate as I would like as much info to assist in my decision.

Thx

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Sosua/Hotel New Garden. $60 a night mas o menos with breakfast and all you have to do is point from your balcony (if you have a poolside room ) for your nightly companion.

Beach is a 5 minute walk away and there are tour companies along the way to the beach. For a single guy that has little spanglish skills it is a no brainer. Google Sosua New Garden for the website.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dear Lost:

Do a little search on this site. There are at least 100 threads that answer all or part of your questions. You will have a good time no matter what...just keep your eyes open and one hand on your balls and the other your wallet!

HB

Sosua/Hotel New Garden. $60 a night mas o menos with breakfast and all you have to do is point from your balcony (if you have a poolside room ) for your nightly companion.

Yeah if you want some of the most hardened whores on the entire island!!! New Garden is ok but Terra Linda is a quieter option without the hardened hookers in front of your room. just saying

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
What he said, Terra Linda is a bit more tranquilo, same great location! You can always visit The New Garden down the street to feed the street rats some cheese.

JamesMichal

Sep 28, 2011
Many Luxurious Hotels are available in Sosua. You can stay there with your lady.

orlando days inn international

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hey MountainAnnie if your going to dislike every response in a thread maybe you could share some of your knowledge on the above discussion or just keep it moving and go grace some other threads with your wisdom.

I think the pharmacy ran out of her meds, try the ignore function, it works wonders!

imlosttoo

Apr 27, 2009
Is the Coco Hotel within walking distance of bars and things to see or is it somewhat remote? Thanks