American Decapitated

mrchris74

Mar 14, 2006
My spanish sucks. Does that really say they put a light bulb socket where his head was? Good grief!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Don't think he was American. Sounds like a Dominican who went to the US in 2008.

As is often the case when things like this occur, it appears that there was a woman mixed up in the matter.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
No Consolation

Don't think he was American. Sounds like a Dominican who went to the US in 2008.
I read that he had been born in the US but was raised here. His mother's name sounds Dominican, yes.

As is often the case when things like this occur, it appears that there was a woman mixed up in the matter.
You mean the light bulb socket matter?

donP

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006

Normally when you see executions like these 99.9% of the case is drug related. Passion crimes normally is either ridden with bullets or stabbed to death. This was calculated cold.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Cause of Death

Normally when you see executions like these 99.9% of the case is drug related. Passion crimes normally is either ridden with bullets or stabbed to death. This was calculated cold.

Interesting.
What injuries did you see?
And please fill us in about the light bulb socket secret...

donP

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Headless Crimes

Please read the above article, it clearly says he was decapitated.

I know (Please read the headline of post #1).

This, however, does not necessarily mean that this was the cause of the death and might have been done to make identification difficult.
[The murdered man was identified by a tattoo on his right arm.]
It is also believed that the man was killed at a place different from the one where he was found.

Chopping of heads is not that rare, BTW...
http://www.listindiario.com/la-repu...metros-de-donde-estaba-el-cuerpo-movil-crimen

donP

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Donp, my point is that passion crimes normally does not generate decapitation or cold blooded scheme, it is normally a snap decision. Not killing somebody and then plan to decapitate them, this is clearly a message sent. I'd put my money on a "tumbe" in los "Niuyores" that went wrong...

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
It is a tragedy when an innocent person dies no matter the nationality but we expect Don to do his best by trying to put a spin on it by saying the deceased was "American". This guy was American by visa or passport only. A shame nonetheless.

I expect Don would have us believe this could never happen somewhere else, say in Puerto Rico. Speaking of that, I have spoken to natives from PR and the Virgin islands that are living here or considering living here because of the level of violence in said places. Supposedly they both have very severe drug problems.

mrchris74

Mar 14, 2006
El Nacional doesn't even mention the USA thing, and the almomento piece gets his age wrong so I don't put a lot of faith in that article.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Why not Tadschikistan?

... we expect Don to do his best by trying to put a spin on it by saying the deceased was "American".
The newspaper report said so.
He was born in the US and raised here (see above).
Not my spin.... :bunny:

This guy was American by visa or passport only.
Passport is correct.
Now all is good and no need to worry...

... Don would have us believe this could never happen somewhere else, say in Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico is a fine example.
Somalia would be another one...
How about Zaire?
I just posted this because I thought this message board is about the Dominican Republic.
Never mind.

donP

mrchris74

Mar 14, 2006
My bad, Nacional does say he was born in the US and raised in Jarabacoa. If so, he must've known what he was involved in.

Thanks for posting DonP. Fun story for a Saturday night.

donP

Dec 14, 2008

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
My wife knows his family and his younger brother was one of her students. This guy was deported from the States, so obviosly he was an American resident, not a citizen. His head has not been found. Yes drug involvement is suspected.
Crime happens everywhere. My wife?s friend, a nun from Jarabacoa was in Spain last month and all the nuns attending a conference in Spain had their passports and purses, wallets stolen.