I just got the DOUBLE speed with Comcast/Delancer!!!

dany_west

Feb 23, 2009
WOW, i'm sooo happy!
I just discovered that i got 1M instead of 500kbps (that i used to have) with Cable Delancer / Comcast!!!
It's super fast. I called the office because i was sure they made a mistake, but the secretary told me that they were working hard on a big change and now all clients in SOSUA / CABARETE get Double speed for the same price.

As far as i checked they are the cheapest service in the country (these are the prices i got from them - including TAX):

256/128 - 600 peso
1M/256 - 1370 peso
1.5/256 - 1850 peso
2M/512 - 2340 peso
3M/1M - 3600 peso
I didn't ask for more because it's out of my budget but they have up to 10MB everywhere.

Hope i saved you a phone call :)

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Well...they moved up from an F- to an F+

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1480980694.png

It's actually decent enough for now..at least we can finally watch streaming videos and use Magic Jack...usually.

We also have a US IP address which is great for viewing online content, but can't get the great Colonian Sosua TV Guide :( anyone know a solution for that?

Auto Hide IP - Hide Your IP Address, Surf Anonymously, Protect Your Identity, Guard Against Hackers

This would do it. You can change your IP to the DR or any country you choose. To turn it back is just one click. I think you can try it for free.

dany_west

Feb 23, 2009
F+ are you crazy ?!?!? If you compare it to the US.. we are on an island (you got ping of 35) it's a crazy good connection!!!

CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!
46840656.png

domrepdom

Sep 13, 2011
Well, I live in Cabarete and I was paying for 3Mb. I've just done the speedtest to find out I am roaming at 5.60Mb !!.....
That is just PERFECT !...
Not only, my speed doubled for the same price, but I am still paying less than my mate who's on Claro !!! (he was always bragging about Claro this, Claro that... well, Claro que NO !!! LOL)
With a US IP, it opens up the door to MANY TV programs and advantages such a running netflix !... and my kids are loving it !
I am just delighted, this is the way to go !!
1481021432.png

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Ive tried that, but my BB won't work. I have a Storm 2 from the states...works fine for everything else but that might be the problem. I've been waiting for the new Torch to upgrade here...