DR International Bonds 10.5% WOW

H

hlywud

twice the interest rate in the States and Canada, great investment if they can be repaid.

C

Clara

I am gonna be rich!!!

I am proceeding to sell everything I own and invest the money in Hipolito's bonds. I will be rich.

D

DR-VETERAN

Re: I am gonna be rich!!!

better to put it in U$ certificates in a bank.they pay also 10% and you can cancels anytime.switch into pesos and you get about 22% and can cancel anytime.with the devaluation you still maybe 5% ahead of the U$ certificate.

J

Jim Hinsch

Re: I am gonna be rich!!! *PIC*

Maybe, maybe not. The peso could run at any time. See chart below. History could easily repeat itself.

G

Grahame Bush

The "Norm" interest repayable on capital invested here is between 14-24% You can get higher (up to 48% p.a. maybe even higher) but these tend to be more risky & need SERIOUS investigation before parting with your hard-earned cash!!

We have been investing here for some 5 years & I think we have now found our 'Preferred' finance houses for our money. We will be getting 18% (compounding on a monthly basis) or slightly higher, for the next few years or until we are ready to pull our money out.

So, ...... If anyone wants to send me a few dollars that I can invest at 20% return and only pay you back 10.5% (as per the sovereign bonds), please let me know & I could become very rich. No thanks, the bonds are not for me, I can make much more (& with more guarantees) dealing with the people I already deal with.

Yell me if you want details!!!!!!!!!! For a beer or two I'll tell you the how's & why's!! G ^_^

C

Capt. Larry

Re: I am gonna be rich!!!

Anything is possible but, that was when the government (big Mr. B.) was printing money so that the government could pay the foreign debt and still buy fuel.

C

Capt. Larry

This week, depending upon the amount invested, between 19% and 22% interest.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

When was the last time a Dominican Government bond was paid, on time, if ever! I know people who are selling old Dominican Government bonds for 10% of their face value because they cannot get paid.

You are better off getting 3 or 6 month certificates from Bolsa de Valores at about 20% or even bank fixed rates. Hipolito cannot even pay the present foreign debt, which is being paid by all of us through the hated gasoline taxes. How is he going to pay back bonds where the money will end up in polititians' pockets.