Actually, Robert, I care (Girls stage walkout at La Passion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
When the working girls can't take it anymore, what's next? Is this one isolated incident of a bad emploer, or is this indicative of what is to come? For the first time in the 20 years I've visited the DR I am hearing real talk of revolution. Not from foreigners who bring up the topic, but from working class, trying to scratch out a living, tired of corruption, rising cost of everything--gas, food, electricity etc. Dominicans. I always chuckle as each year is worse than the last, they don't know where it's going to end, etc. etc.

So, while I doubt that 'ho university is in the making, I do think that unhappy working girls perhaps has some social implications and think that perhaps a union might be in order. The revolution, well, who knows?

Next time, Robert, can you close some of the threads where men are trying to find their cheapest whore vacation faster than you closed this one? Or is that why this one closed so fast, don't want to leave any DR1 vacationer with the idea that their whore won't be ready willing and able for under $XX a night?

Status
Not open for further replies.