Congratulations Victor Martinez Dominican Bodybuilder.

May 12, 2005
Big Victor took 4th Place in this year's Mr. Olympia contest. It was held last night in Las Vegas.

dsc_0593.jpg

May 12, 2005
Yeah, but he still can't seem to dial in and peak at the right time. If he could, then he would win hands down.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Hey good for him I suppose but I expect he will regret it before long what with his steady diet of steroids. I guess we can blame Ahhnold for that.

For me natural is better. What's even worse than this is a women on steroids. I think the problem is people can't see how grotesque they look. I knew this one dude here in Santiago who arm's were so big they stuck out at a 45 degree angle. He worked at Biofit and he and a other few guys took some powerful stuff. One guy at my height 5'7 weighed close to what I did before he started (170-180) and got up to 230 pounds. At the end of the day it ain't you, that's for sure.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Too big, distended stomach. He looked better in 2007 and when he won the Arnold Classic. What's the point of having abs on a 41 inch belly?

Chip, they are far away from steroids in these days, it is way more advanced and unnatural.

May 12, 2005
Too big, distended stomach. He looked better in 2007 and when he won the Arnold Classic. What's the point of having abs on a 41 inch belly?

Chip, they are far away from steroids in these days, it is way more advanced and unnatural.

GH belly, his is extremely mild compared to many others. Although lately GH belly has disappeared as judges will mark contestants down for having it. Yes, steroids are analog compared to digital with things used today like, gh, insulin, and designer roids. Quite frankly, I think the physiques from the 70s and 80s are much superior to the cartoonish and feakish bodies of today's pros.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Regular Steroids are the same hormone (testosterone and it's derivatives, DHT or 19-nor) found in your body, you just elevate your dose. Lately there's been a breakthrough in the way this bodybuilders achieve massive almost inhuman physiques. HGH, IGF-1, Peptides, Insulin and countless of fat loss agents that are extremely dangerous to the body.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
GH belly, his is extremely mild compared to many others. Although lately GH belly has disappeared as judges will mark contestants down for having it. Yes, steroids are analog compared to digital with things used today like, gh, insulin, and designer roids. Quite frankly, I think the physiques from the 70s and 80s are much superior to the cartoonish and feakish bodies of today's pros.

100% Agree. Frank Zane has the best physique of that class for me:

frank-zane-abs.jpg

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
HGH is produced by the body as well. It's still all unnatural because of the levels at which they are employed.

As far as what a clean bodybuilder looks like you have to go back to the 50's or the maybe at some of the various natural bodybuilder competitions.

Back in the 80's when Arnold was king I started weightlifting because I was a not at all well adjusted weak, small, pimply faced and ugly (I'm still ugly) kid basically desperate to get girls to notice me and I thought about using steroids but finally decided against it because it was dangerous and because I felt like I would be pretending to be something that I wasn't.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
One thing that influenced my decision to not use steroids was that the biggest strongest guys in the gym that everybody looked at were usually hanging around with other... guys. When they did have girls around they seemed to be weightlifters too or at any rate weren't the ones everybody was after.

It was the guys who looked generally fit and with low bodyfat and considered good looking that had all the good looking girlfriends after them. I guess since I would never be good looking I saw no point in getting super big so I could hang around with a bunch of guys, jeje. I ended up focusing a little more on powerlifting and the "looks like Jane but lifts like Tarzan" concept.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
HGH is produced by the body as well. It's still all unnatural because of the levels at which they are employed.

As far as what a clean bodybuilder looks like you have to go back to the 50's or the maybe at some of the various natural bodybuilder competitions.

Back in the 80's when Arnold was king I started weightlifting because I was a not at all well adjusted weak, small, pimply faced and ugly (I'm still ugly) kid basically desperate to get girls to notice me and I thought about using steroids but finally decided against it because it was dangerous and because I felt like I would be pretending to be something that I wasn't.

It depends on genetics, there's some natural bodybuilders that look way better than juiced ones. Genetics..