SDQ to Montreal Ticket prices in August

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Mountainannie check out the prices at West Jet Airline Tickets, Airfare Deals, Seat Sales, Canada Flights - WestJet, I travelled with them from Punta Cana to Quebec and also going through Fort Lauderdale going with Jet Blue - West Jet. Continental makes the trip but they are very expensive.

I also love this website to keep an eye on lowest prices: Matrix - ITA Software

But yes you have to wait to get closer to the dates to get a better price.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
DR to Montreal

Can anyone tell me what I should expect to pay for a RT ticket from SD to Montreal or Quebec City in August? Is there a difference going to one or the other? Which airline should I watch? Thanx.

HI:
I checked out your best options and American Airlines is actually the least expensive. You have to connect in Miami and then direct to Montreal, $834.00USD R/T. This is originating in Santo Domingo. West Jet does not fly out of SDQ. It fly out of La Romana, Puerta Plata, Punta Cana or El Catey/Samana. There flight was actually around $900USD and it goes into Toronto then on to Montreal.

S

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
yes, I did a bit of a search and saw that it looked close to $900 but then I saw a teaser ad that said SDQ to Montreal $598 .. so just wondered..

and you can actually book now til mid August of next year..

and because my god daughter is expecting a baby

and because I have to start a little saving fund for the ticket, etc etc

and because I just wondered if I should spend hours bothering to chase the elusive $600 fare or just suck it up....

thanks all..

i will suck it up! i am sure it will be $900 and I will have to change in Pittsburgh with an 8 hour lay over!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
yes, I did a bit of a search and saw that it looked close to $900 but then I saw a teaser ad that said SDQ to Montreal $598 .. so just wondered..

and you can actually book now til mid August of next year..

and because my god daughter is expecting a baby

and because I have to start a little saving fund for the ticket, etc etc

and because I just wondered if I should spend hours bothering to chase the elusive $600 fare or just suck it up....

thanks all..

i will suck it up! i am sure it will be $900 and I will have to change in Pittsburgh with an 8 hour lay over!

WestJet flights are direct.