Were is the best happy hour in Sosua.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicaltony

Sep 20, 2011
I will be in Sosua and Cabarete February and would like to know who has the best Happy Hour. Just looking for good price's on food and drinks, with a fun atmosphere, not looking for chica's will have my own.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
All you can drink draft Presidente beer at Jose Oshay's in Cabarete from 4-6 pm every day for only $250 pesos.

In Sosua there is happy hour everywhere but not with an ocean view like in Cabarete.

Britannia in Sosua has some daily specials that are worth looking at and Try a pizza from Rocky's while you are here as well...Real ingredients real Pizza ....Papa Razzi

LadyGaga -Paparazzi - YouTube

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
I will be in Sosua and Cabarete February and would like to know who has the best Happy Hour. Just looking for good price's on food and drinks, with a fun atmosphere, not looking for chica's will have my own.

Just about every bar on Pedro Clisante has a happy hour(s) in the afternoon to early evening. Cuba and Santo Libres for 50 pesos (about $1.30 US) and Presidentes pequenos for for 50 pesos, too. Jolly Roger, Hideaway, Britannia, Ooh La Vache, are among some of the bars you can find happy hours.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Of what i am told the best HAPPY HOUR is in Fritos room when he comes back from Classicos.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Of what i am told the best HAPPY HOUR is in Fritos room when he comes back from Classicos.

Fritos best time is not of any interest to me... his left hand or right is his own choice and NO ONE cares.

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Fritos best time is not of any interest to me... his left hand or right is his own choice and NO ONE cares.

Why you gotta be hatin' on me, dude????? Is it because I'm rich and famous, better looking than you, and get more girls??????
Jealous......bwahahahaha............

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
I hope you are all happy but when a beer is 60-90 pesos anywhere who cares about happy hour? And where is spelled where!

tropicaltony

Sep 20, 2011
I will be there for three weeks so I have plenty of time to hit them all up, Jose Oshay's with a ocean veiw sounds like what I'm looking for thanks Mike 1. and as for every body else, I have time to check out your recommendations, and if the Presidente's are as cold as my heart and as smooth as my chicas butt I'm happy.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Le Passions has the best happy hour.....

Le Passions ? happy hour ? :paranoid:

TonyDman

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 4, 2011
La passion has the best higher prices in town. They overcharge even for a glass of water..by the way is way far, away froheal the action. Try Rumba Bar or El Flow.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i guess "you pay extra for the entertainment" is not in your vocabulary huh ? you must be looking for the haitian girl happy hour ? :ermm:

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
i guess "you pay extra for the entertainment" is not in your vocabulary huh ? you must be looking for the haitian girl happy hour ? :ermm:
He figures it differently. For a beer at Rumba bar, 50 pesos. For a beer at El Flow, 50 pesos. For interpersonal interaction, thank goodness for Mastercard.

Status
Not open for further replies.