Manny Will Play This Winter

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Manny Ramirez announced he will play in the Dominican Winter League this season. Should be interesting.

He wil be playing for Aguilas in Santiago.

This will be good times this winter.

We're going with some MotoCaribe guests on Sunday 11/20 for the 5pm game with Licey if anybody wants to meet up as a group..

As there's no testing program in place in the DWL I hope Manny shoots up all the way and destroy the living hell of pitching down there.

:classic:
As there's no testing program in place in the DWL I hope Manny shoots up all the way and destroy the living hell of pitching down there.

I hope Manny is a better teammate in the Dominican League. He has tarnished his legacy by the way he left MLB and I don't think that he will be elected to the hall of fame.

S

Manny Ramirez to play for team in Dominican Republic, official says - ESPN

I think it's a good thing....for Manny and the Dominican Winter league...I hope he does well

It will be interesting to see the level of his play.

Manny will most likely be a DH. He never liked to play the field anyway, and never ran too hard for anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
MLB Says Manny Cannot Play

It was just announced that since MLB is affiliated with the Dominican Winter League they are stopping Manny from playing since he still has the 100 day suspension hanging over him.

Bottom line is he won't be allowed to play.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
So I gess we well know if he can play some time today ! I well be there with or with out man ram but it would be an added bones to have him, the eagles have relley sucked as of late .