Paying for water I'm not getting in POP

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
For the past few months I have not gotten any water off the street. When I went to the water department to ask why, I discovered I was still expected to pay my monthly bill. I was told there is no rain so no water. After speaking to 3 different level mangers I paid the bill and left. I asked each manager for a credit, each replied it would be easier for me to just pay the bill. I asked each one, would you pay for something you are not getting? Each said no. Then why should I pay? They said because it is easier. I asked each one to pay my bill for me and they said no, they weren't getting my water. I said neither was I. I continue to pay the bill each month but am growing more frustrated. Any ideas/ suggestions? I also spoke to a land developer here in POP. He too has the same issue with the water department but on a much larger scale. Oh, he too continues to pay them for water he does not get.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Here in Jarabacoa it is the opposite; when it rains you get no water and when the weather is good you get good water. I don't think there's a solution to your problem. Are all your neighbours also not getting water, maybe there is another problem (broken line...etc)

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
For the past few months I have not gotten any water off the street. When I went to the water department to ask why, I discovered I was still expected to pay my monthly bill. I was told there is no rain so no water. After speaking to 3 different level mangers I paid the bill and left. I asked each manager for a credit, each replied it would be easier for me to just pay the bill. I asked each one, would you pay for something you are not getting? Each said no. Then why should I pay? They said because it is easier. I asked each one to pay my bill for me and they said no, they weren't getting my water. I said neither was I. I continue to pay the bill each month but am growing more frustrated. Any ideas/ suggestions? I also spoke to a land developer here in POP. He too has the same issue with the water department but on a much larger scale. Oh, he too continues to pay them for water he does not get.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/117197-whats-water.html