corruption of the law

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
is it possible to overcome corruption and ilegal practise by officials. i have a large group of people working to steal my property in punta russia. full story on luperoninfo.com forum page ,under crime, under lastest info on marlon browne against the mafiosa,

Last edited:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
2977095858_e855e6f09d.jpg

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
lastest news on marlon browne against mafiosa

on 30 th august i made an official complaint ,to the supream court of justise in santa domingo,this was stamped and acceped for investigation..,,, about the corrupted local , leagal system including the fiscals
the lawyers and including the judge, nassir eduardo ovalle estevez who was complicit in the illeagal actions of my lawyer emilio jose cruz ,and juana batisa of brugal and associates, and the president of the puerta plata court pedro balboa., who refusede to meet me on several occasions to acknoledge my complaints and recognise the corrupted oficcials ,even though i have clear evidence against them, this case was started by the illeagal actions of jose a hernandez the issabella fiscall who later became luperon fiscal..he illeagaly evicted me from my propertyin 2008 useing armed off duty policemen and a man who was pretending to be the a judge of issabella,,who was in fact a womaan..but i wasnt awere of that fact at the time,,, i recoverd possession in issabella court after it was proven the other people had no legal claim,they had only photo copys of papers that did not match the property in question.,but they continued to harrass me with death threats ,and damage to my fences and trees, and theft of my coconuts and theft of a tent when i was absent but camping on the property, and also turning up at my property, trying to intimidate me with a dozen macetti carrying motorbike riders.,i retained possion for the last 3 and a half years while continuing to work on and clean up the weeds,every week when i visit often camping over night, .my name is clearly painted on every big rock and post, as well as the coco trees,but a few months ago i had problems with the lock on the gate not working, i asumed it was a cheep chineese lock rusted on the inside so i cut it of and replaced it but this problem continued on a regular basis every few weeks so as i suspected it was the mafiosa tactics of victor sanchez and his thugs whome i already have many letters of protection against, i went to pp court and took out another citation, he turned up in court denieing he was responsible for chainging my locks,he then signed a court written statement to avoid jail,, acknoleging i had posession and agrreeing to use the tribunal system to make any protest. but a few weeks later someone changed the lock on my gate in my absence, so i continued to cut the lock not working with my key and replace it with a new one..,

but a week or so after i made the official complaint the mafiosa have responded with a notification from the court dated 2nd of september that i must attend pp court on the 7th september i arrived for a 9 oclock hearings a few minuates late as i was sent to 4 differant rooms before i found the one i was ment to be in ,,theire were 5 differant cases all listed for 9 am. but the judge refused to speek to me, just to say my case wase to be heard 3rd october ,i was then sent away, but i went back later to ask questions and was told by the cleark of the court i had 2 days left to submit my defence or i would lose the case by default, with no defence, so i have not even had time to get the court papers interpreted yet so i was under pressure to get my defence organised quickly, i took all my papers to the court from my previous cases inluding my official complaint to the suppreame court, hoping it might slow the judge down a bit as i presume the higher court should have the highest authority in durasiction..but my defence was not acceped by the secratarys in pp court i was told to go away and tidy up notes before they could be accepted, i went to an internet cafe, and was pres sured to accept the help of a lawyer you happened to be their, by my interpreter, all i needed to do was retype the front page it would have taken me an hour. but my interpreter started having a mental breakdown, he couldnt handle 3 people at once ,and insisted i should let him handle the matter without me talking,, i should have insisted i deal with it, as it ended up with me paying 3500 pasos for the lawyers workand an aditional 5000for him to appear in court., which wasnt completed before he took me to another lawyers office ,who wanted 100,000 pasos to deal with the case, i refused this and offered 20,000 paso for dealing with the locks case provided he put in my evidence of the illeagal papers in the illeagal appeal case and the suppreame court ,complaint against the judges and lawyers and fiscals, he greed to this after 3 or 4 hours of discussion in his office ,and he agreed to send me an email of the case he submitted on my behalf, . he asked his assistant to send it in my presance, but the next day i looked for its content i found empty files and rubbish talk. , that probably explains why the lawyers asistant was gigling like a girl when he sent the email, a phone call later recieved promises but no action, i went back to his office the next day and was shown the papers he supposedly sent to court, with did not include much of the evidence that was promised to be included iwas very angy at his deception, because time was running out to complete the evidence submitted ,and i want it interpreted so i could read it before submission. earlier i was refuse permissiond by the pp court to see the papers in my own case. then i found out the court papers submitted to me are illegal ,because as i live out of town i should have been givven much more time to get organised and as i need an interpreter to translate the documents i should be givven much more, time, but now ive heard the talk on the streets about the lawyers boasting they were going to steal my property , and as they were sueing me for 2,000,000 pasos for cutting the locks on my own property,i would be put in jail if i couldnt pay, then they would confiscate my boat and send me out of the country, so i couldnt make any more complaints about their blatent corruption. so now it look as if the the new lawyer is only pretending to help me, selling me down the river with unkept promises, into the hands of the mafiosa, so now i need to make a new complaint about the new judge in pp hor can he be expected to give a fair judgment against his own boss and his own colleges IN HIS OWN COURT. the evidence i have about the first lawyers and first judge, is the illegal document submitted by my own lawyer discrediting my ownership which is dated 22nd of july, and signed by the luperon fiscal,jose a hernandez,who has conections to the mafiosa, the issabella case finished on the 16th july , so the illeagal document could not have been in the oridgional case, which the law demands should be the only documents admissible in an appeal, and an appeal must be notified with in 10 or 15 days not 6 months later as was the illegal appeal and ileagal documents, clearly the whole appeal against my ownership of the property is illeagal and should be overturned by the court, so why dose my new lawyer not want this information included in the ileagal case against me on the 3rd october???????????????????????????????.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
latest news marlon browne against mafiosa

i've read the case you have prepared, and note the names of the opponents have been mixed up. its oscar oviedo gomez and victor sanchez, im,e very disappointed to the strength of the case you present .you make no mention of the illegal document submitted by my own lawyer jos? cruz ,to deliberately discredit my possession, dated 22 july 2009 ,which was allowed by the previous judge illegally and was inadmissible. as it was also clearly dated after the 16th july case ,at isabella. this is clear proof my own lawyers were acting against my best interests, this fact was pointed out to my next lawyer juana batista, who refused to take out the illegal document, and the twisted evidence of jos? cruz ,designed to defraud me of the property in question, it also shows the judge in the case was complicit as i reported the facts to him,and was ignored completely. my lawyer had admitted he was expecting to get 1,000,000 pesos if i lose the case this single fact also implicates pedro balboa as he was informed about the illegal appeal and refused to talk to me about it and look at the evidence,this fact also is evidence that the college of lawyers , fiscals in santa domingo failed to see the clear evidence i gave to them,against the lawyers , reporting that they found none, ,in case you are not aware of the purpose of law and order, i will explain it to you., its purpose is that those guilty of lying cheating and stealing, and corruption of gods laws of righteousness should receive punishment, to turn them away from their sins, back to good behaviour, the law should not be used to punish those who did no wrong. that is corruption of the law, if you try to protect those who did wrong by omission of the facts, and allow the innocent to be deprived of their property at the same time. while pretending to work for them and there best interests ,you also become guilty of corruption, as you have promised on several occasions to submit the full case against the sentence no 00967-2010. including the illegal document pointed out to you. dated 22 july 2009 .and the illegal behaviour of my previous lawyers, i fully expect it to be included so the new judge can be aware of the full facts, and make a fair ruling, which should be to overturn the complete case against me, if you do not carry out my instructions ,in this matter, i cannot continue as your client, as i hope ,to win this case, not be swept along with more costly appeals, not to my benefit. i understand you have to consider the fact, puerto plata is your local court and all the lawyers and officials involved in my complaints are your colleagues. and friends, in your regular place of work, so you will be under considerable pressure, to be gentle and gracious to your work colleges, but unfortunately for me that attitude may allow the criminals to evade punishment, at very great cost to myself. i hope you can understand this is not acceptable to me. this is why i insist a full and complete defence is made for me, if i am the one paying for it, i don't want !!! my !!!! lawyers defending my enemies even by omission of facts. i want a complete defence, in my favour if you cannot give me this, because of a conflict of interests ,i must insist you step down as my lawyers. with a request to the judge that i be given more time to prepare my defence either by allowing me to defend myself with the help of interpreter, or possibly a lawyer from far away who dose not need to work in puerto plata court on a regular basis, obviously if you choose this option i cannot continue to pay you, the same as if you did work for my best interests, however if you do step down i would insist you submit a copy of this email ,so the judge can understand my dilemma. and need for extra time. to prepare, i have submitted all documents to the supream court and spoken to the anticorruption dept, in santa domingo, they fully aware of this situation, as is the british embassy .lawyers, who have agreed to find a suitably qualified lawyer with no conflict of interests,... if needed.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I have experienced and seen so much of the legal system that you write about ..Yes ,,it is all crooked and corrupt and it is one of the great horrors of this country .
I have seen all the lawyers touting for business around the court rooms, the lists of cases to be heard and they change the order at will and even the day, the defence and the prosecuting lawyers working out deals together and worst of all you can not get a lawyer who you can trust to work for you and not himself
You can not win ,whether you are in the right or not .without playing the system the same corrupt way

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Punta Russia has a reputation for shady land deals. If you think you are going to get any satisfaction from the Dom justice system you are in for a rude awakening. You have no recourse. You have been victimized, your money is gone and its not coming back. You can of course throw more into the fire if it makes you feel better. Good luck.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
No

is it possible to overcome corruption and ilegal practise by officials. i have a large group of people working to steal my property in punta russia. full story on luperoninfo.com forum page ,under crime, under lastest info on marlon browne against the mafiosa,

In the DR ? NO
Even in the US or Europe organized crime is impossible to control completely.
I would choose to live.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
I have experienced and seen so much of the legal system that you write about ..Yes ,,it is all crooked and corrupt and it is one of the great horrors of this country .
I have seen all the lawyers touting for business around the court rooms, the lists of cases to be heard and they change the order at will and even the day, the defence and the prosecuting lawyers working out deals together and worst of all you can not get a lawyer who you can trust to work for you and not himself
You can not win ,whether you are in the right or not .without playing the system the same corrupt way

I am sure you are wrong with that one. At least, that is my experience. Its all about how you approach it and our approach was the complainer let it drag for court, all nicely written down officially, case closed so no hassle afterwards possible and the complainer walked away with a fraction of what he thought he could get out of our pockets. So for me that is a win situation, not a loose situation.

OP, your case is very complicated, get a good lawyer and do not let yourself intimidated by some crooks.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
To the OP - when you bought this land, did you get a deslinde and official title? Are you SURE you own the land, and you weren't sold land by someone who didn't even own it?

As far as getting any satisfaction now, maybe get in touch with Nuria, she likes this kind of story.

AE

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
Acira ..I used to have that view ,,but having been around the courts numerous times when either or friends have been robbed by thieves or employees or through a contract violation and have seen too much to have any confidence in the court system or the lawyers here . the sight of the lawyers touting for business outside the court rooms is enough to make one wonder.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Acira ..I used to have that view ,,but having been around the courts numerous times when either or friends have been robbed by thieves or employees or through a contract violation and have seen too much to have any confidence in the court system or the lawyers here . the sight of the lawyers touting for business outside the court rooms is enough to make one wonder.

Maybe you are right. We don't live here that long, only two years and for our case we didn't use a lawyer anyway. It was a very simple straight forward case which my partner could handle perfectly by him self.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
in most civilized countrys ,god is involved in the law. in the uk. every person who testifies in court ,must swear on the bible to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. in dominican courts it seems lawyers and witnesses are free to speak as many lies as they can, with no culpability, from the law or from god ,yet if i remember correctly there is a mention of dias above the judges head in the court, so is god preasent in the law courts or not? what is the official stance of the court, dose anyone know.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
corrupted officials

because i ve seen so much deception and lieing by lawyers and their friendly officials in the dominican courts, making deals in secret against the defendants, their is much evidence most ofthe lawyers, are untrustwothy,!!!! so under dominican rules of court procedure, is it possible for a seeker of justice to represent himself ,in the law court,???? as its public knoledge that the dominican court is the most corrupted in the world if not number one, no one can deny its very high on the list. it seems to me with all the evidence available in public knoledge ,it would be hard for a supreme court judge to deny a defendant the right to defend himself , has been done in a dominican court before , dose anyone know ,i????????f so what is the general outcome ,if i challenge the court on this point ime sure many of you legal experts would give me advice on how to proceed,

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
scam artists

as you have expressed some interest in working on my case ,i feel i should keep you informed of my full situation, i am concerned that their is more to this case than meets the eye, the victor sanchez locks, case is i believe a smoke screen to the real problem,.... i have heard the european woman, who owns the property next to mine, which has a newly constructed house on it, has been repeatably harassed at home and in court by someone who claims he has a title for the whole beach front at punta russia, this man did speak to me once ,but refused to give me details of his claim, he showed an artists impression of a fully developed punta russia beach full of top end condominiums etcetera, he claims to have a title for the whole beach and is willing to sell the titles to people, victor sanchez once showed me a title he claims to have bought for my property, but didn't let me look closely. i once went to the land court in puerto plata and saw a title on their computer dated 1990 with a lot of extra local names squeezed in with fresh ink. when i expressed interest in getting a copy i was told i need to go to a bank and pay 400 pesos into an account, when i went back to the land court the document had been removed from the files, i had earlier argued the case if it was a genuine title you had.. dated 1990 you would have used it in your claim against me in 2008 rather than the altered photocopies you presented as proof of ownership. he was very upset when i told him, he could not use it in his claim against me, as i have evidence it did not exist 3 years ago,.... i was also told the tourist ministry supported his whole beach development, presumably for the bribes he could give them. 4 years ago ,i heard a story from the mayor of punta russia about a dominican lawyer who knew their was a title issued 50 or so years back to a german man for the ownership of the whole beach, this lawyer went to germany to research the ownership and found no living relatives, so he had his name changed by deed pole to the same surname, as the one on the original title and then claimed he was a long lost relative of that man, and was entitled to his property in the dr. i heard he went to court last year after trying to harass several people and was put in jail for a while, i cant remember his name but he did have a website he was trying to sell the property on punta russia beach from,. i know my first lawyer jos? cruz, went to see him in his office in santiago under the pretence of helping the european woman, but i believe jos? cruz got involved with him in an illegal scam faking and selling the title deeds, and some i.a.d officials have been bribed into helping get rid of the i.a.d. connection to sell the beach as titled land for top dollars, millions of dollars, i asked emile jos? cruz what happened at the meeting in santiago, he told me he was unable to find his office, but i ,went with a friend and we found his office with not to much trouble, i believe jos? cruz has been working alongside the man with the fake titles for sale ,and this is the real reason he's been trying to undermine my ownership of the property i purchased, he keeps mentioning i need to buy one to solve my problems, presumably for several thousand dollars so he can get a kickback. i was once invited to santiago by the lawyer, for the punta russia land association who meet saturday afternoons, in punta russia, he invited me to santiago telling me to bring 30,000 pesos and he would get me a title as he wanted to help me, against the mafioso, me met me off the bus ,as his office was hard to find, then he took us to a macdonald's restaurant to do business, i objected and said i need to see his office he then walked us across town to an empty office which was locked, he said dam, my secretaries not hear today and i forgot my own key. we then made excuses and left this obvious scam artist, i have several times this year seen this man in pp court with a lawyers gown and hat. so something suspicious is going on. dose anyone know more details of this scam.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
the God of israel

Subject: who has control over justice,, when there is corruption in the courts ,god or saten,..
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:14:02 +0100

because i have seen, so much corruption of truth, amongst the government officials ,in matters of law and order .even my own lawyers conspiring against me, i i must call on a higher power , to oversee my case, to guarantee me justice.
i write a modern day psalm to be included in my case .

lord god of israel , i am surrounded by many enemies, the governors of the land ,refuse to help me! because i was born in a distant land.
to them i am an alien, who has no right to complain , but if i do! they will not listen, !!!
their own laws are twisted and corrupted against me, to cheat me ,to steal my property and my possessions.!!!
they turn their back and refuse to answer my points of law,!!! if they do its with blank stares and silence ,or deception.!!!
i stand alone,!!! among many people ,but they cannot see, my god is with me!!!
i call upon the god of israel, to help me in times of trouble, because there is no other god i trust.!!!
as i have no other option i must fast and pray.!!!
my god will answer me.!!! and tell me what to do. and what he will do against my enemies.!!! but i have compassion, so i will tell my enemies what god will do.!!!
if they will not repent of their sins.!!! and what will happen soon...
but i already know they will not listen to me!!! they will say ,i am just a crazy man.!!!
they will say the god of israel , is an old testament god, who has no power in modern time,s, against modern sins,!!!
nor dose he have any power against ,lies and corruption
they say jesus christ was crucified, so we need not be ashamed of our sins, !!!
and if i pray i should pray to him , because he forgave our sins, past present and future!!!

so to be fair to my enemies, in my meditations ,i asked jesus ,!!who i should pray to,,,, him or his father in heaven !!!
and jesus gave this reply, i and my father are one !!! as you and i are one, you are speaking the same words i have spoken to an ungodly world!!!
because you have written the name "israel', on your own hand {isaiah44 v 5} as i myself have done.
i shall also write on you, my new name, and the name of my god!!! {rev3 v12}
because those who hate you ,also hate me, and they also turn deaf ears to our father in heaven.!!!

if your enemies call on the name of jesus, in their times of trouble, i shall not listen ,is it not written, i shall say,!! get away from me, you evil doers ,!!!
not those who call on my name shall be saved, but those who do the will of my father in heaven.!!!
and neither shall my father in heaven listen to them, because we two are one!!!
our father in heaven is the creator of reality, and all that there is,,, in heaven and on the earth.!!!
reality is constructed, with his thoughts and his words, !!!,
the holy one of israel ,has written the name of his god on his own hand,!!! so he shall be given the words of his god to speak against his enemies,!!!
they , also are the enemies of his god!!!
in the old testament times, a prophet of the god of israel was feared by mortal men,!!! i myself am hear to make it so, once again.!!!
do no harm to a man who ,who has authority to speak the words of the living god,!!!
the wrath of my god, is prepared , and his vengeance is waiting on the words of his chosen one. spoken or written.!!!
the angels of god, are ready to pour out their bowls of his wrath,!!!
on those who reject love and truth,!!! for hate and lies.
and on those who support corruption ,instead of justice.....!!!!!
ISRAEL.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Subject: who has control over justice,, when there is corruption in the courts ,god or saten,..
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:14:02 +0100

because i have seen, so much corruption of truth, amongst the government officials ,in matters of law and order .even my own lawyers conspiring against me, i i must call on a higher power , to oversee my case, to guarantee me justice.
i write a modern day psalm to be included in my case .

lord god of israel , i am surrounded by many enemies, the governors of the land ,refuse to help me! because i was born in a distant land.
to them i am an alien, who has no right to complain , but if i do! they will not listen, !!!
their own laws are twisted and corrupted against me, to cheat me ,to steal my property and my possessions.!!!
they turn their back and refuse to answer my points of law,!!! if they do its with blank stares and silence ,or deception.!!!
i stand alone,!!! among many people ,but they cannot see, my god is with me!!!
i call upon the god of israel, to help me in times of trouble, because there is no other god i trust.!!!
as i have no other option i must fast and pray.!!!
my god will answer me.!!! and tell me what to do. and what he will do against my enemies.!!! but i have compassion, so i will tell my enemies what god will do.!!!
if they will not repent of their sins.!!! and what will happen soon...
but i already know they will not listen to me!!! they will say ,i am just a crazy man.!!!
they will say the god of israel , is an old testament god, who has no power in modern time,s, against modern sins,!!!
nor dose he have any power against ,lies and corruption
they say jesus christ was crucified, so we need not be ashamed of our sins, !!!
and if i pray i should pray to him , because he forgave our sins, past present and future!!!

so to be fair to my enemies, in my meditations ,i asked jesus ,!!who i should pray to,,,, him or his father in heaven !!!
and jesus gave this reply, i and my father are one !!! as you and i are one, you are speaking the same words i have spoken to an ungodly world!!!
because you have written the name "israel', on your own hand {isaiah44 v 5} as i myself have done.
i shall also write on you, my new name, and the name of my god!!! {rev3 v12}
because those who hate you ,also hate me, and they also turn deaf ears to our father in heaven.!!!

if your enemies call on the name of jesus, in their times of trouble, i shall not listen ,is it not written, i shall say,!! get away from me, you evil doers ,!!!
not those who call on my name shall be saved, but those who do the will of my father in heaven.!!!
and neither shall my father in heaven listen to them, because we two are one!!!
our father in heaven is the creator of reality, and all that there is,,, in heaven and on the earth.!!!
reality is constructed, with his thoughts and his words, !!!,
the holy one of israel ,has written the name of his god on his own hand,!!! so he shall be given the words of his god to speak against his enemies,!!!
they , also are the enemies of his god!!!
in the old testament times, a prophet of the god of israel was feared by mortal men,!!! i myself am hear to make it so, once again.!!!
do no harm to a man who ,who has authority to speak the words of the living god,!!!
the wrath of my god, is prepared , and his vengeance is waiting on the words of his chosen one. spoken or written.!!!
the angels of god, are ready to pour out their bowls of his wrath,!!!
on those who reject love and truth,!!! for hate and lies.
and on those who support corruption ,instead of justice.....!!!!!
ISRAEL.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V97PRy0V5bg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.