Need help with Opinion about an older cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnr

Sep 26, 2011
Sorry if this is wrong place to ask but wasn't sure where to ask this. I need an opinion from women about this.

I am half Dominican and Pakistani. I have an older Dominican cousin and she is 30. And right now i am visiting her in DR. Ive noticed that she is very into decorating her feet a lot. So Is it a normal thing for her to show off her feet to me, such as her ankle tattoos, pedicures, and jewelerys on her feet? I ask cause my paki cousins aren't allowed to do such thing. So is this like a cultural thing for my Dominican cousin?

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
This is a really different and difficult question. Great care is taken on the nails, yes and ankle bracelets are fairly common. I do not see many if any tatoos on the feet but I'm not usually looking at the feet............
The opinion of "Dear Shaleena" is the one you need to hear.
lol

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I am moving this to the living section unless there is some sparks between the cousins. lol

I will then move back if true.

Last edited:

gnr

Sep 26, 2011
please i rather get opinion from women because guys might take this the wrong way.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
OP, you are asking us if by showing you her feet she is flirting with you, and if it is ok for Dominicans to get it on with cousins, yes?

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I am a female but not Dominican.

Feet and ankles are not consider an erogenous zone here and there would be no restrictions in showing them off to any sort of males. Women take great care with their toe nails as well as their finger nails and would not think that displaying their pedicure to you was any more flirtatious than showing you a new bracelet.

They also tend to wear their pants much tighter than we would in the United States. And their shirts much tighter. And show more cleavage than would be considered proper in most of the United States or much of Central America.

There are degrees of what is considered proper even inside Dominican culture. Women who are dressed for an office will wear very tailored proper looking suits but cut much, much more form fitting than would ever be considered proper in NYC.

They will also wear three or four inch stilletto heels with work outfits, which may or may not be considered"corporate" depending on the environoment.

But, if the subtext of your question was that if you are wondering if she was coming on to you in a sexual mannar, the answer is most likely, NO... she was not..

I would expect first that if a Dominican woman were actually flirting with you, you would have NO DOUBT about it

and second

That a Dominican girl would NOT come on to her Cousin..

depending, of course, on how closely you are related..

since, of course, everyone is a cousin here to some degree or another, it seems sometimes..

hope this helps???

Status
Not open for further replies.