English Teacher Needed, Santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
Need: An English teacher to teach in a Christian afterschool program in Villa Rosa, Cienfuegos.

Schedule: 2-6pm Monday-Thursday and 8-12pm Saturdays

Pay: Similar to English teacher pay in Santiago language institutes.

Needed: Immediately.

This person can be Dominican or American. No real teaching experience necessary (will train). Please PM me if interested.

glenda0515

Sep 19, 2011
I'm very interested

Hi, my name is Glenda Hernandez and I am interested in the position available. I have lived in the USA all my life. I speak, read, write and translate English and Spanish. I will be relocating to Dominican Republic at the beginning of December, but can possibly move sooner if need be. I am very fluent in both languages. Please let me know if there is any position that you have available for which I may qualify. I have experience teaching adults English as a second language. I also have preschool teaching experience. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Hi, my name is Glenda Hernandez and I am interested in the position available. I have lived in the USA all my life. I speak, read, write and translate English and Spanish. I will be relocating to Dominican Republic at the beginning of December, but can possibly move sooner if need be. I am very fluent in both languages. Please let me know if there is any position that you have available for which I may qualify. I have experience teaching adults English as a second language. I also have preschool teaching experience. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
Glenda, the reason there are no other responses to this threaqd is because the Original Poster (OP) said to PM (private message) me if interested. To answer this thread you need to click on LaTeacher's name and then click Private Message or go to the top of page and click Private Message and then enter LaTeacher's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.