Where can I purchase or find images of the DR?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
Where can I purchase or find nice images of the Dominican Republic?

I would like to create a 'virtual' calendar (as a software) that I want to give away for free, but I don't know where I can find these images. I have a subscription to an images database, but the images they have of the DR are very limited, and not really that nice.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Images

Where can I purchase or find nice images of the Dominican Republic?

I would like to create a 'virtual' calendar (as a software) that I want to give away for free, but I don't know where I can find these images. I have a subscription to an images database, but the images they have of the DR are very limited, and not really that nice.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi:

I have hundreds of images that I have taken. There are many beach scenes of the Samana peninsula along with flora and fauna. If you want to see any of these send me a private message and I will e-mail you a number of them for you to check out.

S

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Do a search for Paul Gerace in here. He's a photographer who has lots of very nice pictures he used to post on this site and I believe he also has sells them.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I would be happy to supply images from the Samana Peninsula. Feel free to look at them and use what you want. If you are interested send me a pm with your e-mail.

S