Additional insurance on a rental car.

kanson

Apr 8, 2006
I planned on being in DR for two weeks and will have a rental vehicle during that time, I wanted to know if "Casa de conductor" is an option when purchasing insurance for the rental car. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Kanson

DMD53

Jun 8, 2011
I'm pretty sure it is when I said we were going and renting a car board members said it is very wise to get it have fun driving it ain't easy there.

TheExpert

Sep 13, 2011
www.dreamridelimousines.com.au
If you plans for a visit for a enjoying trip with your family or friends then it is quite obvious to hire a vehicle from any limo service but it is more important to go thoroughly its insurance schemes or policies offered to you. Good limoservices always give best one for you.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
If you plans for a visit for a enjoying trip with your family or friends then it is quite obvious to hire a vehicle from any limo service but it is more important to go thoroughly its insurance schemes or policies offered to you. Good limoservices always give best one for you.
That was informative....not really.

DMD53

Jun 8, 2011
On 9-10 I rented through Alamo in POP got economy car and their liabilty ins. for a week 211.00us used comp/collision through

my CC very smooth and no pressure for extras we were happy and enjoyed driving around have fun.

Don't know what this limo service is but I would stay away from it..........