NY Yankees !Que Verguenza !

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
Its a shame that the Yankees let Tampa to win the last 3 games with the only purpose of not facing The Big Machine Boston Red Sox in the ALCS.
It was very unprofessional the way Giraldy manages, especialy yesterday, when they blew a 7 run lead in the 8th. Why He didnt use Mariano in the 9th to save? He hasnt played lately.
Why they didnt scored in the 12th with 1st and 3rd no out?
If you want to rival Red Sox, do it in a more professional way.
Tampa wouldnt have that comeback in other conditions.

BillSappo

Sep 29, 2011
Maybe if the Red Sox could've beaten the mighty Orioles their fans wouldn't need to find excuses for their embarrasing lack of heart

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Its a shame that the Yankees let Tampa to win the last 3 games with the only purpose of not facing The Big Machine Boston Red Sox in the ALCS.
It was very unprofessional the way Giraldy manages, especialy yesterday, when they blew a 7 run lead in the 8th. Why He didnt use Mariano in the 9th to save? He hasnt played lately.
Why they didnt scored in the 12th with 1st and 3rd no out?
If you want to rival Red Sox, do it in a more professional way.
Tampa wouldnt have that comeback in other conditions.

Hey, don't blame the Yankees. They deserved to do whatever the hell they wanted to, as far as playing starters or scrubs.
He played the regulars half the game (-Arod)

If Girardi wanted to throw in his "call up pitchers" the Yankees earned the right to do that, by clinching early, AND TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS in the A L East.

I mean Teixeira practically gift wrapped the game with his 5 RBI's.......

There are NO EXCUSES the Red Sox SUCK-D in Sept and totally fell apart.....Tampa Bay deserves the Wild Card.....

If you were a Baseball fan in general, there was some serious high drama between 11:15 and 12:15 last night, and some incredible clutch hits with everything on the line.

This post wasn't easy for me as I'm a Red Sox fan.......but "it is what it is"

Oh well...................Go Tigers.........

Last edited by a moderator:

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I know very little about baseball, but as far as I am concerned A-rod and Derek Jeter can do NO wrong ;)

Go Yankees ! :)

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
I'm more embarrassed that this thread was actually started by a possible BoSox fan. Been one since 67, and there's no way would I want them to be playing in Oct, especially when they can't even win a single back to back game in Sept.:(
So how is this DR related? Big Papi's last hit for the RedSox only went 2 ft w/ the infielders playing in:speechles

Last edited:

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
I'm more embarrassed that this thread was actually started by a possible BoSox fan. Been one since 67, and there's no way would I want them to be playing in Oct, especially when they can't even win a single back to back game in Sept.:(
So how is this DR related? Big Papi's last hit for the RedSox only went 2 ft w/ the infielders playing in:speechles

They played real bad in Sept. but We were expecting everything would change in Oct. like in 2004.
Its difficult to accept that the best team in baseball is out o the postseason.