Extremely intelligent and amazingly beautiful kittens FREE

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
i have 4 grandkittens from Matilda the cat. They will be ready in 3 weeks when they are 6 weeks old and weaned and litter trained. Not only are they amazingly beautiful (grey and grey and white) they are guaranteed to be good mousers and I am sure will be as intelligent as their mother and grandmother. Totally free to good homes and will deliver if necessary north, and central. An opportunity not to be missed!

t4toiw.jpg

16hrymr.jpg

wv7ul0.jpg

Matilda

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
they are very cute :)
one of our cats is lost, sadly. and we were doing so well! it may something to do with a dirty sick kitteh i found on the street and took home. now she may stay...
otherwise i would have taken one of your beauties in a heartbeat!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Very cute, wonderful kittens. I adopted mine from a homeless cat shelter. She looks just like the grey kittens on the first picture. It has been with us for the past 7 years - wonderful addition to the family.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
They are so cute and pretty and deserve good loving homes.... would love to have a couple but not a good idea with my gang of dogs to have more cats (2 already).

Really hope some good people come forward to adopt them when they are ready in a couple of weeks time.

TonyDman

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 4, 2011
One more remark like that and you are history!!!!!!!

That was put up by one mod. This board is very "amimal friendly" so don't mess with this topic!
HB, another mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Still looking for homes - they will be ready to go in 2 weeks, but I can keep a little longer if necessary.

Matilda

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Err yes this time all have 4 legs (I have a 3 pawed cat called Cojo).

Only one left though!