Looking for a late night taxi from Santiago Airport to Cofresi Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Heller

Oct 1, 2011
Hey all,

I booked a flight into and out of STI for our vacation this November in Cofresi beach. My wife and I arrive at 2:45 am on a Wednesday, and leave at 4:20 am on the next Sunday... (it was $600 cheaper than flying into POP, and the flights were direct...)

I was wondering who the best taxi drivers were in the Santiago area who would be willing to take me that early. If people have contact information so I can set something up before we get there, that would be very much appreciated. Also, what prices should I be expecting to pay?

Thanks everybody! Very much looking forward to my first trip to DR!

Jake

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hey all,

I booked a flight into and out of STI for our vacation this November in Cofresi beach. My wife and I arrive at 2:45 am on a Wednesday, and leave at 4:20 am on the next Sunday... (it was $600 cheaper than flying into POP, and the flights were direct...)

I was wondering who the best taxi drivers were in the Santiago area who would be willing to take me that early. If people have contact information so I can set something up before we get there, that would be very much appreciated. Also, what prices should I be expecting to pay?

Thanks everybody! Very much looking forward to my first trip to DR!

Jake

Send Bachata a PM, he has trustworthy chofer contacts in STI!

Jacob Heller

Oct 1, 2011
Thanks Tamborista -- I got in touch with Bachata. If anyone else has any advice also, I'd be happy to hear it!

Jake

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
You might also contact Elias (at Sosua Taxi). He does this crazy run for our clients all the time
809-842-5557 He has a fairly new nice van.

Bob K

Status
Not open for further replies.