For hillbilly or who ever can help

C

catherine

hey guys it is me again. I was just wondering for the people that live in the santiago area, if you know of someone who rents out rooms. I'm talking a plain 4 corner room, not a second floor of a house or an in itself. Just small rooms becuase when I head out there in mid august or beginning of september I will be residing with family, but I would like to look into a small room that I would be able to afford. I will not be making much money when I get there maybe 5,000 a month, but with time I plan to look for another job. So can anyone give me any info based on what I said. I would prefer areas near la Zurza

H

hillbilly

I'll look in today's paper and see what is renting

in that area for you. Be back here later tonight or tomorry in the afternoon.

HB

C

catherine

Re: I'll look in today's paper and see what is ren

thanks hillbilly. The thing is that my uncle and aunt are going through a divorce and if i can avoid being there I will the only thing i have to get somthing i can afford, but thanks a million i appreciate it. I told my mom that i didnt care if i had to go live on a farm but i made my decision to go allready regardless the hard work i know i will ahve to go through i have had and still have all this time to prepare my self mentally.:)