Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

there is more prostitution going on amoungst Dominicans than sex tourists.

2. Likes VJS, bigwhiskey, SKing, LaLouve, RacerX and 4 others liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I never thought that I would post to this forum but ... well here I am.
    I thought I saw you and Ken geting all heated up over Coralina by your pool earlier today, what's up wit dat?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    I thought I saw you and Ken geting all heated up over Coralina by your pool earlier today, what's up wit dat?
    Not me. To see me you would have had to wear your peeping tom disguise at El Neptuno.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ramesses View Post
    there is more prostitution going on amoungst Dominicans than sex tourists.
    which brings to light a greater question: "if you were to pay a Dominican women to be your girlfriend, how much would you pay?" I keep trying to explain what real prostitution is they dont understand the globally interpreted definition.

I ask because all the women tell me it is customary for the men to give them money but never say how much that is. They throw out numbers like 1/2 their monthly expenses but, yea, I dont know, that sounds too flexible and inconsistent. To me the minute you start giving her money is the same minute she knows she has to increase her monthly expenses to get the same amount or more out of you next time. It becomes like a non-profit organization in the US. In order to request the same budget for next year you have to exceed your budget for this year and then some.

So when you put someone on your payroll, how much is it that you do?

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    which brings to light a greater question: "if you were to pay a Dominican women to be your girlfriend, how much would you pay?" I keep trying to explain what real prostitution is they dont understand the globally interpreted definition.

I ask because all the women tell me it is customary for the men to give them money but never say how much that is. They throw out numbers like 1/2 their monthly expenses but, yea, I dont know, that sounds too flexible and inconsistent. To me the minute you start giving her money is the same minute she knows she has to increase her monthly expenses to get the same amount or more out of you next time. It becomes like a non-profit organization in the US. In order to request the same budget for next year you have to exceed your budget for this year and then some.

So when you put someone on your payroll, how much is it that you do?
    I go back to the OP and would ask: How much will you need to pay for medical expenses to fix what is now a Mr. Sad?

Again... look at the sex tourist that are all around. Most are not and have not lived a healthy lifestyle and it shows. Is it that they don't care what they have given and/or gotten? Who they give it to next? Does the next sex tourist even think about this?

I've never seen any figures on STDs/HIV in the D.R. I wonder why?

7. Likes mandymeme liked this post
    DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

All very entertaining. The internet has 100's of sites dedicated to hookers, pimps, johns etc, suggest you use Google and go find them.

Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12