Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    Racerx, you are the man. You knew exactly what was wrong with the car so i knew what to expect from the guys when they checked my car. I just didn't know the name of the part in spanish. But we were on the same page when they told me what to do. i sort of knew, before hand, the transmission didn't have to come off if the problem was only in 5th gear. Thanks god the 3rd was just fine. I thought the 3rd was also doing the same.
    Too bad racerx, we don't have professional mechanics like you here in santiago, Then again, you will go broke before you will ever take off here. santiago is a dead city for operating any business.
    AZB
    Yea, I know. That sucks. My problem is that gear and syncronizer is the same word in spanish but different parts in english. But I d like his operation somewhat. I couldnt work with other people because I doubt the quality of their work if not supervised. But like I said, trannys are a very profitable business, thats why El Vive Bien.

This guy has an ugly ass truck I know that. Tacky! to the 4th degree. It looks like something you see at a carnival.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

AZB, is that the same car the tranny went out in way back in 2002 on your way out to our place in the mountains near Guananico? Cars just don't die in the DR. Someone can always repair them and when you think you can't get another mile out of it, someone will turn it into a publico!

Nice to hear some things never change!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Wao, that is some crazy jeep. I think the mechanics there could teach many here a thing or two.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    Wao, that is some crazy jeep. I think the mechanics there could teach many here a thing or two.
    ...doubt it.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Campesina View Post
    AZB, is that the same car the tranny went out in way back in 2002 on your way out to our place in the mountains near Guananico? Cars just don't die in the DR. Someone can always repair them and when you think you can't get another mile out of it, someone will turn it into a publico!

Nice to hear some things never change!
    yes the same car but completely redone.
    AZB

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    This guy has an ugly ass truck I know that. Tacky! to the 4th degree. It looks like something you see at a carnival.
    If you meet the guy then you would understand why he made his jeep this way.
    yes, it's a circus on wheels but he sure takes pride in his car. He is seen blasting music on weekends on the streets of santiago with a brugal bottle in hand and a woman on the side. Hahaha. I will not put him down, he helped me.
    AZB

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, it's a circus on wheels but he sure takes pride in his car. He is seen blasting music on weekends on the streets of santiago with a brugal bottle in hand and a woman on the side. Hahaha. I will not put him down, he helped me.
    AZB
    now that is one thing you do need that he can hoook you up with. That Toyota needs a radio. Now he can hook you up with all that fiberglass body work for speaker enclosures and what not or just something simple a CD player and ONLY 10 speakers.

He may be good but thats a flipping clown car, man. Thats like a Shriners Boom box on wheels.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

AZB
    now that is one thing you do need that he can hoook you up with. That Toyota needs a radio. Now he can hook you up with all that fiberglass body work for speaker enclosures and what not or just something simple a CD player and ONLY 10 speakers.

He may be good but thats a flipping clown car, man. Thats like a Shriners Boom box on wheels.

Post Thanks / Like

That Dude gonna be happy today, man, the prez is gonna be in Cienfuegos talking to the peoples....He can put that pimpmobile to blasting some good vibes and preparing the peoples for the Lion's visit!!! ^5:00 p.m. folks, take the kiddies, free everything from the prez and his peoples....

Really,

HB
    Moderator DR1.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12