Family Vacay to STI - Where to stay???

Elaine224

Dec 9, 2007
Hello All,

My family (1 yr. old, hubby and I), are planning to visit STI for xmas time. However, we do not know STI very well, but need a place to stay (safe that is). We would love an option of an apartment to rent for a week - is that even possible in STI?

Really need some help - Thanks!

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
There are some short term apt rentals but I don't know about that shirt term. I recommend Hotel Aloha Sol.

SHALENA

Elaine224

Dec 9, 2007
Thanks Shalena!

Will keep on looking for an option - we would love to be around the area that Almirante is located at, and also need a kitchen as we are traveling with a child. Hope we find something, or I might just scrap up this trip and see what else we might do.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Thanks Shalena!

Will keep on looking for an option - we would love to be around the area that Almirante is located at, and also need a kitchen as we are traveling with a child. Hope we find something, or I might just scrap up this trip and see what else we might do.

Hey, PM jbars, I think that he knows of a couple aparthotels in the area as he was looking a while back

SHALENA

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Santiago is tough for short term furnished rentals, especially at busy time like Christmas - did you check the rentals page on this site?

meregirl

Aug 22, 2008
Santiago is tough for short term furnished rentals, especially at busy time like Christmas - did you check the rentals page on this site?

Yes check the rentals page. If I recall there are 2 apartments decently priced listed in Santiago for short term rental. Not sure if available at Christmas but worth a look.

Elaine224

Dec 9, 2007
Will definitely start contacting some of these folks on the rentals page and see how much we will be looking at.

Thanks!