Toronto to El Catey...

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Anybody know who flies from Toronto to El Catey other than west-jet ? and is there an airline that has more than one flight per week ?. Somebody wants to come for just three or four days but they can't figure it out flying into El Catey.

Thank you for any input and have a nice weekend!
CG

Last edited:

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Thanks but it's only one flight per week, Sundays... These folks want to fly in on Thurs and leave on Sunday, I just tried to book two one ways but they won't let me do that. Any ideas anyone ?.
Thank you

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I don't think it can be done.

That is one shortfall with El Catey - mostly once weekly flights, no weekend option.

WJ is Sat+sun in season -- i think.

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Thanks William, i think your right. Just checked and tried one way tickets with Sunwing & AirTransat as well and nada!.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
HI:
You would have to have them fly into SD, probably connecting thru Miami on American Airlines. It is a lot of expense and travel time for a short stay. There is nothing direct from Toronto for 4 day turn around.

S

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Thanks !, I have a feeling they will go elsewhere as their not so keen for the drive from SDQ let alone lay overs in Miami.

hemkk

Jul 14, 2011
I just checked

Anybody know who flies from Toronto to El Catey other than west-jet ? and is there an airline that has more than one flight per week ?. Somebody wants to come for just three or four days but they can't figure it out flying into El Catey.

Thank you for any input and have a nice weekend!
CG
I just checked out westjet and they have 2 flights one on Sunday and one on Tuesday's leaving Toronto to Samana (in January)

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Appreciate all the help, but they want to come in Dec. Maybe they will change their dates. thanks again for the info.