any detectives in santo domingo?

D

Darrell

i could use some help by anyone living in Santo Domingo;i've discovered an investment opportunity on the internet which may,or may not be a scam;they claim that they are currency traders with an office in London and now have the internet portion of their business based in Santo Domingo;this is their web address:http://www.global-forex-cartel.bigstep.com unfortunately the address they give on their website appears to be a postal box;anybody ingenious enough in Santo Domingo to find out their street address and maybe pay them a little visit to see if they're the genuine article?i'd be most grateful.

H

Henry

If you wanna loose your money - get going! You sent them money and they don't pay - how you wanna claim it???

Henry

B

Bobs

Warning : great many netscams

I want to pass on a warning to anyone who wants to do business with a mailbox.
In Holland, our unit is currently investigating a great many fraudscams, mostly out of Eastern Europe but especially from Nigeria, all with very original and impressive letterheads and government approval, but with an active value of net $ 0. Ask yourself seriously if you really want to be sending money orders to a mailbox. If you get unsollicited mail informing you of a government-endorsed oil-investment opportunity in Nigeria, you have probably left your email/pseudomail-address in a usenet-message in the last 6 months. This group, using servers in UK, Malta and Denmark is scanning and flooding servers worldwide.
Unfortunately, I cannot go into more details as I would of divulging police-intelligence. Nor can I answer individual reqs for information.

L

leaptallbuildings

Re: Badges?...We don need no stinkin badges.

Treasure of Sierra Madre....the bandit

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Re: Badges?...We don need no stinkin badges.

Hey, I wrote to them and ask them to confirm meeting with me at their office in SANTO DOMINGO. Does not look legit to me. 30% per month .... please it is too good to be true !!! However, if you hear something, let me know. I will advise you of my meeting with Mr. Patrick GAGNON if it materializes which I have great doubts !!!