EXERCISE OR SPINNING BIKE in SANTIAGO

latitude19

May 29, 2011
Hello, Even tho I belong to a good gym, I'm likely to exercise more if I have equip. at home. Looking for, in particular, a good spinning bike. Is there a larger fitness store in Santiago?? Say, larger than the one on second floor in Plaza Internacional on Duarte?? thanks, tom

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
That's about the biggest one I've seen and they have the best prices by far for the stuff I've bought. The bigger ferreteria's and retailers now have sports equipment but their prices don't seem to be as good.

Your best bet may be to buy one in Santo Domingo or a used one from mercado libre. There is also the option of importing it too. gl.

latitude19

May 29, 2011
Thanks for the info- I think I'll save the drive and buy one at Plaza Internacional, although they are lacking in some respects. As a retailer of fitness equipment in the past, I would do anything to help a customer, including installation of fitness equip. for free in homes. The store in Plaza Internacional simply sells them. As I understood, they do not even assemble the bike- you have to do that. I was turned off by that. HOWEVER, that probably IS reflected in the lower price. And they do have good prices, esp. as compared to Bici Centro, which sells an inferior one for quite a bit more. thanks again for the help!!!!! ...tom

That's about the biggest one I've seen and they have the best prices by far for the stuff I've bought. The bigger ferreteria's and retailers now have sports equipment but their prices don't seem to be as good.

Your best bet may be to buy one in Santo Domingo or a used one from mercado libre. There is also the option of importing it too. gl.