cartoons

pup505

Oct 18, 2011
Have any of you had this experience: you invite a dominican woman to your room to watch tv and
she turns the channel to cartoons and becomes absorbed in it laughing uproariously.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Have any of you had this experience: you invite a dominican woman to your room to watch tv and
she turns the channel to cartoons and becomes absorbed in it laughing uproariously.

Huh?! Nooooo...! You really need to start dating women close around to your age and leave the jailbait for teens...

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009

Talk about a turn off !!!!!!!!!!That's how you know men and women are soooo different.

Why would you invite a woman to your room to watch tv anyway ?

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Was she wearing a blue shirt and a khaki skirt, too? If yes, you have to look for older ones...

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I had unapproved this thread a few days ago. Let's see where this goes. It is funny Friday after all. :)

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
You want to come up and watch TV ? LOL

Another turn off !!! Where are the real men ? ;)

It's how she spends the last 01:40 of her visit.

see, how this works is......................................and she thought he would stay asleep, anyway.

bwaahahahaa!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

Probably a cartoon spam. jejejeje

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
LOL, Bronxboy !! It is funny friday !

I swear I had never heard that line ("you wanna come in and watch TV") and I can't imagine a latino using it either :)

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011

Yes although not Dominican, I would often invite a girl 13 year old, Carmel Abrol, to my room to watch TV, she would put the cartoons on and sit in contentment giggling away while I finished off my homework and put out my school uniform for the next day before I was allowed out to play until 8pm, my parents were quite strict.

I am intrigued, what is your experience?:rolleyes:

I'm being unfair as I know exactly what you mean, my friends 18 year old, very polite and well educated daughter sits 3 feet from the TV and laughs out loud at cartoons. I don't know what it is about, I have seen it more than once, possibly even with older women.

Last edited:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
For me, a woman that likes cartoons tell me she is easy going and not a boring person. A kid at heart. I think we all are kids at heart. I watch cartoons once in while and can watch with a gal if she wishes.

This is one of my favorites.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4x8Fms5UHbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
On most trips this year I don't even know whether the TV works or not until Sunday afternoon. Most of my guests opt for the music. I play it all night long.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KMc30QMZBoI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KMc30QMZBoI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Last edited:

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The Dominican men watch cartoons a lot too. A male friend of mine used to come and check on me after I had been locked in my apartment writing for a week. Then he sat there and watch cartoons. ARGH!! After not talking to anyone for a week I wanted conversation. His eyes were glued to the cartoons laughing his butt off. Good thing he was just a friend and not a lover. He wouldn't have been the lover for very long. LOL

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I don't know about Dominican Cartoons, but in the U.S., they usually have humor in them that only adults would understand, along with the slapstick humor for the kids. I'm still a BIG fan of the Warner Bros. cartoons, Bugs Bunny and all... but also the new cartoons my kids used to watch. Stuff is TOO funny. LOL

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
miesposo is a big fan of anime. in my five years here he must have seen dragon ball about 8 times. and yes, i have watched it too :)