Dental Students looking for patients

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
If anyone is needing dental work at great prices and do not have insurance. This is an opportunity.

University- UFHEC, cerca Isabel Aguiar in Herrera.

Diagnostics and cleaning is 250 pesos

Cavities- 150 pesos per.

Periodontics- starting at 350 pesos

They are doing wisdom tooth or molar removals for 500 pesos per.

If interested send me a message and I will have mi novia organize an appointment.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Dental Students looking for patients

21ltnxz.gif

donP

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
I'm an attorney. Please call me. Best rates. Also a Doctor and whatever else you are willing to give me money for.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
It is a good deal actually, insurance or not, it works out cheaper. But if you have employees you want to treat to some dental health then this is a great time to send them for dental care.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
These are students requiring practical experience under supervision, not people trying to scam anyone!

No obviously not a scam! We all know the education system in the DR is not funded like it should but there are many hard working talented students trying to make a difference nonetheless. This is a win win, you support the schools, and they do dental work at great prices.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
No obviously not a scam! We all know the education system in the DR is not funded like it should but there are many hard working talented students trying to make a difference nonetheless. This is a win win, you support the schools, and they do dental work at great prices.
Also, how do you think dental students in the US are trained? University clinics providing care at a discounted price. Most times the quality of the care is better than any private office.