Chef Pepper - San Juan Shopping Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
And where is San Juan shopping center???
OMG, some people need to get out more!

Its just north of the Coco Loco intersection. Can't miss the gigantic US style shopping plaza that suddenly appears on the right.

ricky11 said:
in puerto rico,where else
It just so happens that the owners/investors are Puerto Ricans. :cross-eye

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
This being the East Coast Forum, it kind of goes without saying that the San Juan Shopping Centre is in B?varo.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
OMG, some people need to get out more!

Its just north of the Coco Loco intersection. Can't miss the gigantic US style shopping plaza that suddenly appears on the right.

It just so happens that the owners/investors are Puerto Ricans. :cross-eye

Well excuse me Mr. Nals if I do not meet your standards in knowing every shopping plaza on the Island. Which coast are we talking about? :rolleyes:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Well excuse me Mr. Nals if I do not meet your standards in knowing every shopping plaza on the Island. Which coast are we talking about? :rolleyes:
But this isn't some random shopping plaza, its the biggest east of the capital! Plenty of people have been talking about it, even in the DR1 forums, for quite some time now. Every time something opens there it's mentioned in the forums (remember the S?per Pola?)

For a newbie it would had been OK to not know where the largest and most accessible shopping center in the entire Bavaro-Punta Cana area is located; but you're not a newbie...

Heck, there's a good chance you probably even commented in some of the other San Juan SC related threads. :smoke:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Do some of you not have a life beyond DR1?

Come on, you mean you don't know every shopping mall, colmado and car wash in the DR, how can that be?

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.