I Phone Problemo!!!! any one know of a DECENT place to get an IPHONE REPAIRED

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
DROPPED my i phone and it will not charge any more .Looking for someone on the north coast to recommend someone who wont rip it apart ????any one please.......

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
DROPPED my i phone and it will not charge any more .Looking for someone on the north coast to recommend someone who wont rip it apart ????any one please.......

The German guy in the plaza next to Banco Popular. The one on the right as you walk in. He's the only one I can think of that might be able to help.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
The iFix store in Santiago only caters to apple products. They are great, I've had my iPhone fixed there in the passed. They speak English.
Tel (809) 276-2601, (809) 276-2602; www.ifixdr.com

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Just past the Caribe Tour office on the main highway heading to PP on your right is Copy Copy. If Frank can't fix it no one can. Claro sends the phones they can't fix to him.

I would see what he can do, even though it is an I Phone.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Just past the Caribe Tour office on the main highway heading to PP on your right is Copy Copy. If Frank can't fix it no one can. Claro sends the phones they can't fix to him.

I would see what he can do, even though it is an I Phone.
Where's the Caribe Tour office on the main highway?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Where's the Caribe Tour office on the main highway?

I think he means the office in Sosua. If you go to the traffic light and you walk down the hill, the place will be on the left side. (That little section of road is one way coming up the hill, I believe. )
Other people like the fellow in the Orange telephone Plaza in Sosua that is located near the Banco Popular. His name is Masaki. His office is among a group of offices on the first floor behind the Orange store.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I think he means the office in Sosua. If you go to the traffic light and you walk down the hill, the place will be on the left side. (That little section of road is one way coming up the hill, I believe. )
Other people like the fellow in the Orange telephone Plaza in Sosua that is located near the Banco Popular. His name is Masaki. His office is among a group of offices on the first floor behind the Orange store.

No. I mean where the Caribe Tour bus leaves from in Charamicos. You go past the light and it is on your right heading towars PP.

Copy Copy, a green building.