Respectful Petition of Robert and the DR1 Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Please don't misinterpret this as questioning a decision, because it isn't.

But I ask that RacerX be reinstated.

I don't know what he did wrong as I don't read every post on DR1. And I rarely agree with him.

But I, for one, would like to see him return...even with whatever "conditions" DR1 management chooses.

Thank You.

CB

:classic:

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I certainly have no objections to that request if management finds it reasonable.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
I agree..............he could be a little bit of a (fill in blank) at times. But I thought he brought a lot to the table......interesting reads......not always agreeable.....sometimes good.....sometimes not......sometimes entertaining......but certainly not boring.

I vote ......bring him back.

May 12, 2005
Well maybe if he tones it down a bit and stops the obscenity laced personal attacks.

And we might have to put him on this......

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y0cF2piwjYQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I will have no problems with this. I did like RacerX and his music.

Last edited:

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
I for one have never liked RacerX's post, however, I would never approve of anyone being banned from a public forum. I say bring him back.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Well maybe if he tones it down a bit and stops the obscenity laced personal attacks.
Who the %^#$#$% are YOU to *^$% about any %#%$%^$$ on the subject of (&^%^, Frank the (*%^# Tank?

All I can say is *^*%^ ^&%%$, you *^^#% swiller of (^^&$$%^

:cheeky:

(Ahhh, I feel sooo much better...;))

May 29, 2006
I can think of a few other folks more deserving of the boot, but there may be info that we are not aware of which tipped the scales more.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I don't mind. I have read him, been really pi$$ed of at him, had him on my ignore list, but he is him and so be it. He did add some zest to the site...

Aw shucks, please bring him back....

He might grow up a bit more.

HB

Mar 1, 2009
Good Riddance RACERX!!!!! You had a good run and now your O.U.T. OUT!!!!
(but if you have to bring him back, let the old dirty bastard back)

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I don't mind. I have read him, been really pi$$ed of at him, had him on my ignore list, but he is him and so be it. He did add some zest to the site...

Aw shucks, please bring him back....

He might grow up a bit more.

HB
I hope I'm not on your ignore list....I have given my fair share of obscenity laced personal attacks :)

SHALENA

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
When "DR1 Management" makes a decision about the "Board",they should not be asked to change their decision based on a
"Petition" made by members of the board.
First.DR1 is a privately owned website,only open to those who follow the rules set up by the "Webmaster"!
I think that those who have been "Banned For Life" have been given warnings and many chances to change,but they choose to flaunt those warnings.
Sometimes "Priciple" counts more than "Pressure".
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Bring him back with a slightly modified user name...................

RaceyX

Definition of Racey

Anything else that can get your heart going faster than normal.

Example:
Something daring, risky, sexual etc.
she sent me some pretty racey pictures online. it was awesome.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
when "dr1 management" makes a decision about the "board",they should not be asked to change their decision based on a
"petition" made by members of the board.
First.dr1 is a privately owned website,only open to those who follow the rules set up by the "webmaster"!
I think that those who have been "banned for life" have been given warnings and many chances to change,but they choose to flaunt those warnings.
Sometimes "priciple" counts more than "pressure".
Ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

smrro

Status
Not open for further replies.