Hotel in Santiago comparable to Century Plaza?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
I know this has been asked several times in several different ways...

I usually stay at Century Plaza, and even though I've had issues with the A/C in a few occasions, it's generally been a good place to stay. Before Century I used to stay at Platino, but not anymore.

So I'd like to try another hotel that's similar in quality to Century Plaza. Essentially, something with good service, clean, with good A/C, a good breakfast, and a decent-size room. In other words, something better than Century at a similar price.

Which would you recommend?

Thanks.

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
Thanks for your post.

I've read many times about this hotel, and I'm inclined in checking it out.

Are the rooms in Los Jardines more comfortable than the ones in Century? Century's lobby and their breakfast buffet are very nice, but their rooms are just blah.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Thanks for your post.

I've read many times about this hotel, and I'm inclined in checking it out.

Are the rooms in Los Jardines more comfortable than the ones in Century? Century's lobby and their breakfast buffet are very nice, but their rooms are just blah.
We thought they were fine. However, the entire hotel is more compact because of it's location.

We lived in Century Plaza for over 2 weeks when I first moved down and found a house. I have nothing but positive comments about the place...

El Belga

Feb 17, 2004
www.betranslated.com
Don't know about Century Plaza, but Hotel Los Jardines is very nice, except may be for the breakfst... it is just correct, but sometimes they don't have fruit juice anymore, or no eggs, etc (the typical Dominican stuff, you know).