Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Great Fashion Show In Cabarete Today !

I am sitting on the beach today and all of a sudden about 15 attractive young ladies that speak perfect english come to party at Jose O'shays.

It started to rain and then they came inside and and then their boyfriends joined them.

An American song came on and all of the girls started singing the song word for word in English and 5 minutes later everyone was speaking in spanish

The Boys were wearing Ralph Lauren and Perry Ellis underwear as they made sure you could see the label but the girls had everything.

Designer swim suits with matching everything including " wear around the neck beach proof zip lock protection for their Iphones!

Apparently the British University had a holiday today in Santo Domingo and all of the rich kids came to party on the north shore.

The funny thing is they came to Jose Oshay's which most of the DR1's don't like.

When the rain started the managers unrolled the protective awnings so all of us patrons would not get wet and one was going slow because of the salt and the manager said he needs to replace the 4 awnings and I said that is probabally going to cost you $3k US but he said it will cost $4k US.

They have a giant inflateable turkey on the beach and his head was leaning over like he was asleep but a shoe shine boy solved the problem buy putting a rope around the neck and anchoring in the sand like a tent peg.

Some people do not realize what it cost's to run a business

So at the end of the day....If Jose Oshay's Happy hour Is good if enough for the Dominicans it's good enough 4 me

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike - it is a pity they did not put it in th Calender set up by Hlywud - then more of us could have enjoyed it!

Olly

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mike l View Post

Some people do not realize what it cost's to run a business
    How does that statement make it into this drama?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Givadogahome View Post
    IT comes from all of the negative posts from people that do not see or appreciate the value of an American style Sports Bar that offers all the bells and whistle's offered by a successful restauranteer!

5. Likes LaLouve liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

To be more specific, everyone complains about their prices and I am finished with this because if you can't afford to be here go to....wait a minute I think there is a new Club Med oppening up on the South Pole and I here it's alot warmer than North Pole.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

To be more specific, everyone complains about their prices and I am finished with this because if you can't afford to be here go to....wait a minute I think there is a new Club Med oppening up on the South Pole and I here it's alot warmer than North Pole.
    Interesting Mr Mike, I spoke with a very dear friend of mine 'very' recently who tells me you're not so 'suave' on knowing how to run a business smoothly yourself, 'specifically?' ------ I am not that cruel dear sir!

8. Dislikes wuarhat disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting Mr Mike, I spoke with a very dear friend of mine 'very' recently who tells me you're not so 'suave' on knowing how to run a business smoothly yourself, 'specifically?' ------ I am not that cruel dear sir!
    You are correct sir as you have to be careful who you hire as employees !

Don't shoot the messenger for trying to point out that Jose's is not such a bad deal....if i go there every week they must be doing something right.

I have come to the final conclusion that most posters on this board are a bunch of grumpy old men and woman and the concesus is in and if i ever post again I will come back as.

As profiled in the "ROBB REPORT", The World's most Expensive Socks cost $400.00 USD. Manufactured in England by Moxon Huddersfield, they are 100% Cashmere, and yes, are a rarified luxury item.

Read more: What is the most expensive pair of socks

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

<snip>

As profiled in the "ROBB REPORT", The World's most Expensive Socks cost $400.00 USD. Manufactured in England by Moxon Huddersfield, they are 100% Cashmere, and yes, are a rarified luxury item.
    I think I own(ed) a pair of them. Puppies ate 'em!

11. Likes mike l liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

You are correct sir as you have to be careful who you hire as employees !
    You do that in a modernistic manner don't you?
    Last edited by Givadogahome; 11-06-2011 at 12:14 AM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently someone is intent on dissolving all the good will that was starting to develop. With friends like this who needs enemies.

Sorry Frank. I'm out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast