Airline *RANT*

MsOtis

Jul 17, 2011
I just can't! After working diligently to organize my vacation, researching this board for travel information, booking accommodations, etc. the airlines (AA, Continental, and Delta) are doing their best to ruin this trip for me. Or at the very least, cause me to spend more money than I'd planned.

I am traveling with 3 friends. Two will fly in from the Midwest, and two (myself included) from SW USA. Delta has changed the flight time of one friend's flight 5 times! Continental has decided that I should cut my vacation short by cancelling my original flight. Last night AA played the Continental card and cancelled the morning flights into SD, forcing half my party to arrive way too late to catch the bus to LT.

I could just scream!!! I want what I've paid for, not what they want to give me:angry:.

I'm hoping not to have to book a hotel in SD for the first night. I'm already paying for accomodations in LT. Any recommendations on a car service that would drive us (4 ladies with lady luggage:nervous:) from the airport all the way to LT during evening hours (5:30ish)? Is this wishful thinking on my part? What would be a fair price?

Please help, I'm desperate for a solution or at the very least a smack on the hand for stressing over this, lol. What are my options?

MsOtis

edm7583

May 29, 2007
An official taxi at SDQ airport is safe and will charge about $200 for all of you and your luggage

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
200 USD is the official price for a mini van who will be waiting for you at the airport
LT is las terrenas, lol