Hotels on the Colonial Zone of SD

Aug 21, 2007
If you do a search using the dr1 search function, you will find several threads discussing Colonial Zone hotels and personal recommendations.

Lindsey

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
If you do a search using the dr1 search function, you will find several threads discussing Colonial Zone hotels and personal recommendations.

Lindsey

The OP has already done a search of archives and linked a thread found there. Appears to be asking for more input and, perhaps, feedback from people who have stayed at any of the hotels referenced in the linked thread.

dbogdan83, I suggest you list any hotels you found in the thread that might be of interest and ask if feedback from anyone who has stayed in them. You can also ask for additional suggestions based on experience.

There should be more than one thread in the archives. I see to remember more than one discussion of Colonial Zone hotels

dbogdan83

Jun 20, 2011
The OP has already done a search of archives and linked a thread found there. Appears to be asking for more input and, perhaps, feedback from people who have stayed at any of the hotels referenced in the linked thread.

dbogdan83, I suggest you list any hotels you found in the thread that might be of interest and ask if feedback from anyone who has stayed in them. You can also ask for additional suggestions based on experience.

There should be more than one thread in the archives. I see to remember more than one discussion of Colonial Zone hotels

sounds good thank you all very much!!

Big Dan

Feb 14, 2009
I have stayed at the Intercontinental, a short cab from the Colonial Zone....for an upper end hotel it was extremely normal, but the suites are nice. I also had a credit card fraud issue there....buyer beware.