Post Thanks / Like

Default Temporary Living for 5 Months need your help

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I am a contractor in the middle east and I'm trying to determine if I can stay over in the Dominican Republic for about 4-5 months. I'll be out of here probably by Decemberish. I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive apartment to rent in a good area. Looking to spend maybe around 200 on rent although I am flexible. I want something that's safe and furnished. If anyone could give me a couple names or places to stay that would be great. Also if you have any experiences feel free to share those as well!

Thanks everyone!

Jon

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a big country, name a city

You won't find what you are looking for in the capital, unless you are able to find something to share with 1 or 2 others.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I sent you a private message.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

are you hiding from Interpol?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

which country where you living in in the middle east? I spent 8 years in and out of Kuwait.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for all the replies. Sorry I haven't been checking this. I thought I'd get a notification if i got a response but didn't.. haa not hiding from interpol, but I am hiding from the IRS... hah.. Not really but I do need to stay out of the states for 5 months to qualify for the physical presense test (out of the country for 330 days) so I don't have to pay taxes. I figured living here would be a better experience and I don't really want to give money away to the gov't.

I've been in Baghdad, Iraq for the last six months.

I'm really looking for something in punta cana because my sister is getting married out there.

Windeguy I sent you a message back.