Jazz Festival tonight in Sosua on the new Beach / Park !

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I can hear this great music from where I live at Perla De Sosua and I am on my way in a few minutes !

It just keeps getting better ....on the North Shore !

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I can hear this great music from where I live at Perla De Sosua and I am on my way in a few minutes !

It just keeps getting better ....on the North Shore !
Hope they have a generator down there. No luz.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hope they have a generator down there. No luz.

There was enough Natural Electricty, and this Party on The Beach, at The new Sosua Park, Is a Winner.

Congradulations to a Great Innovater On How To Improve Sosua !

I will Buy The Mayor of Sosua a Turkey dinner at Rocky's if she wants to attend.

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
It was great to see something like this event in sosua...it was certainly a very different vibe from the norm!
Sadly not my type of jazz last night: big band, followed by some loungey type of jazz with a woman singing.
I had been expecting something a little funkier but maybe the tempo will pick up as the festival continues...

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
What is becoming of this town. First lots cleaner (much less trash in the streets on on the main road), Almost all the street beggars (kids) are gone, the "girls" are still here in numbers but seem a little more controled and less aggressive (a good thing), a food festival, a very nice new park and new access to a very lovely beach, and now an evening of music at the new park.
I shake my head in wonder. Congrats Sosua.

BobK

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
shame i cant get the website to work for me :(

When i hover over the 'program' tab and try to move onto 'line-up' from the drop-down, it disappears every time.
Anyway, after last night im not sure i want to pay for this evening so shall wait for the freebies in Cab tomorrow (not looking forward to the Cab traffic though!)