Customer Service Staff Required - Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club

milo

Jan 27, 2005
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club is now recruiting staff for the Customer Service Department. The office is located at Playa Cofresi, Puerto Plata. Spoken and written English are required, computer skills would be considered an asset. Competitive salary and benefits. Please send your resume via emial to customerservice@lifestyleholidaysvc.com. For additional infomation you can call us a 809-970-3654. We appreciate your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Is this position mostly sales? I might a some people interested. thanks
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club is now recruiting staff for the Customer Service Department. The office is located at Playa Cofresi, Puerto Plata. Spoken and written English are required, computer skills would be considered an asset. Competitive salary and benefits. Please send your resume via emial to customerservice@lifestyleholidaysvc.com. For additional infomation you can call us a 809-970-3654. We appreciate your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I might a some people interested. thanks

Your English might need to be better than this as most of the work comprises of emailing existing clients, calling existing clients and after a while meeting and looking after clients needs(although that is down the line). If this is the same position as they usually advertise for.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
It was 15,000 3 or 4 years ago so if these are the new rates they are going backwards. I always said if they continue to cram more into the area it would backfire.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Your English might need to be better than this as most of the work comprises of emailing existing clients, calling existing clients and after a while meeting and looking after clients needs(although that is down the line). If this is the same position as they usually advertise for.

No tanks, 12k a month not be a living wage.

Especially if one was able to write a coherent sentence. But seriously if there are no commissions that seems really low.

Crytonb99

Jan 25, 2010
Man the salary is so small. I would love to move there but I personally wouldn'ty relocate to the DR if I cant find a job that's paying at least 60,000 RD per month ($1,500 dollars per month).

watson56

Jul 19, 2011
Well I did get an appointment for an interview and yup, offering 12000 pesos a month for the job LOL!!!...ridiclous!!!...cost's me that just for my smokes!!...and asked them if they offer an appartment with that, they said no, just the transport. So I said, so how do I pay for an appartment of 18000 pesos a month with only 12000 pesos salary?...besides living expenses??... they couldn't answer....So I thanked them anyway and came back to Canada for work LOL!!...guess the only way to live in the DR is if you have the money to retreat...by the way, in SD, call centers pay better, they offered me around 24000 pesos per month, but I declined also since it wasn't enough for me. From what I saw, the only good paying jobs would be with a high position in some government or high tech Co. Good luck for those wanting to live and work in the DR :p

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
If you very good at your job you can do it comfortably in a call centre, but you have to be very good, and on a commission, and take your work home with you.
most people who think that they can pull off a living in a all centre just because they can speak English are attempting so for the first time and have no idea what they are doing.

If the centre is offering you less than a RD30,000 basic in an area of sales you are not familiar with then be sure to have a wealthy partner to hand to lean on, all you can earn is beer money, that goes for anywhere.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
You can make 12000 pesitos a month easily though an online freelance writing websites such as demandmediastudios.com
I spent months in the Dominican Republic working online and made more than 12,000 pesos and I made up my own schedule and had no bosses or anyone to report to.