Las Americas (SDQ) -> Samana [CaribeTours]

szkandi

Nov 9, 2011
Hello,
I'd like to ask you one question, it's about traveling between (SDQ) Las Americas Airport and the Saman? area.

I found one company CaribeTours which looks very well, but I don't know where is the bus stops near to airport Las Americas (SDQ).

Could you help me, please?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You need to take a taxi to Santo Domingo. About about 30-40 minutes depending on traffic. Cost is about $35US, not positive on the price. Someone can update the price for you. But there is no Caribe Tour bus at the airport.

szkandi

Nov 9, 2011
first of all, thank you for your answers !
That's really bad information that I have to go to SD... anyway the price US $35 is really huge :eek:

Is there any another option how to travel from the airport (Las Amerika) to the bus stop of Caribe Tours?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
.............That's really bad information that I have to go to SD... anyway the price US $35 is really huge :eek:

Is there any another option how to travel from the airport (Las Amerika) to the bus stop of Caribe Tours?

Did you read the two threads I posted above? I think you will find your answer if you read the threads.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi:
Where on the Samana Peninsula are you going? Transporte Las Terrenas goes from Santo Domingo to Lt. You need to take a taxi from Las Americas to their bus kiosk which is right before you turn on to the new highway north to Samana. This is about 15
minutes from the Airport. If you call 809-687-1470 you can make arrangements with the bus. This is their number at the bus depot in Santo Domingo. It probably take them about 20 minutes from Santo Domingo to where you would get on. Buses leave SD at 8:30, 9:30 and 11 Am and 1:40 and 3PM.

S