Website spanish translation

Manzana

Jan 23, 2007
There was already a useful thread about software outsourcing, LA. What about just translation of an English website to Spanish? I would think web development companies would be best but the job would mostly require a native Spanish speaker who is familiar with the nomenclature on websites so the translation is not literal but to the functional equivalent of typical web terms for buttons, sections, T and C, etc. Someone also able to translate tutorials, marketing materials etc into good formal Spanish using appropriate technical terms.

Any recommendations? It must be a well established job category.

FernandoRomero

Nov 14, 2011
Hello Manzana,

I am professional freelance translator, native Spanish speaking, with my background knowledge on websites translation, and familiar with the web sites, and Internet terminology, I feel confident to offer my services to you. Please, note that besides a translator, I am an Industrial Engineer, with a MBA degree (currently engaged in the theses process), with 11 years working on the translation into Spanish of many technical documents, including manuals, sofware localization (PC Tools, Norton Security, and other), and many other.

Please, feel free to contact me to so that we could arrange any necessary steps for meeting yoru current needs.

Last edited by a moderator: