Looking for a vacation rental for 8 nights

wylechile_2000

Apr 18, 2008
I am planning to spend Christmas in Santo Domingo and am looking for a vacation rental for myself, my husband, and two children. I know this is very short notice but was hoping someone might know of a few places. We dont want to stay in a hotel. What we are looking for is somewhere in the city close to malls. supermarkets, etc. but in a good part of the city. We also would like someplace with a full kitchen. My children are 10 and 5. Our price range is between 500-700USD for the 8 nights. Please let me know if you have any information. Thank you:classic:

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
Hi,

I have used VRBO.com for my previous rentals and have been very happy with the outcome. Have a look at their site, you may have some luck. I stayed in a new condo in Juan Dolio last summer which is not too far from the city, about 30 minutes. Their beaches are beautiful and there are bars and restaurants within walking distance. Grocery store isnt far either.

Good luck,

curlyq

wylechile_2000

Apr 18, 2008
Thank you for the suggestions. I contacted Santo Domingo Apartments. And they have an availablility. Fingers crossed.