Dec 11, 2009
These were taken at Rancho Baiguate.
Mark_Maria_043.jpg

Mark_Maria_159.jpg

Mark_Maria_186.jpg

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I was thinking here we go again when I read the title after the last thread with marriage photos, but such a relief to beable to say you look like a really nice couple, your wife is beautiful, and for some reason it looks right for you both.

http://s10.postimage.org/d1b5ztpeh/Mark_Maria_159.jpg
Lovely photo.

Well done to you both and all the best for the future.

I was thinking the same thing but they look happy. She does not have the "deer in headlights" look that Mr. Marc Anthony had.

Good luck!

SHALENA

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
I was thinking the same thing but they look happy. She does not have the "deer in headlights" look that Mr. Marc Anthony had.

Good luck!

SHALENA

Jeez...me to...and I was all ready to be entertained....lol

~Lovely Photos Trainman, Best of Luck to you and the Bride to be....

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
Felicidades!!

Hey Trainman, CONGRATS and BEST OF LUCK to you both!!

Que Dios los bendiga! :)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I notice you have your hand in your pocket to hold your Pesos, did you have a prenup prepared in both countries. I sincerely wish you many years of happiness together, protect your assets hermano!

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
Engagement photos? That's a new one for me. I've never seen professional ENGAGEMENT fotos. Nice shots, nevertheless.

Who took them?

I don't know about other parts of the States; but in Oklahoma and Texas it is quite common to put in an announcement of an engagement along with a professional photo of the couple in the local newspaper.

Congratulations to the happy couple. I hope you enjoy a long and wonderful life together.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
can someone please say "congratulations on the pregnancy"? we cannot be only nice to each other.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
can someone please say "congratulations on the pregnancy"? we cannot be only nice to each other.

Every one is trying hard to get invited to the wedding :)

Very nice pictures and all the best !!

Did you set the wedding date yet ? :eek:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
so where and when is the wedding? You might need some of the dr1ers in your wedding for some moral and technical support. If a woman is caring enough to align your belt buckle in the 2nd photo, then is she the perfect one.
Is she pregnant? I think not. i didn't even notice it until someone brought up the point. Its just that you have no resemblance to marc anthony so your wife seemed normal to me. I guess its all relative.
I hope you will invite me to the wedding. waiting for the card.
AZB

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
Congratulation! Unique and beautiful picture ideas. You both look happy and excited.

Best wishes. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.