Looking for 2-3 bedroom apartment around pucmm

egpulido89

Feb 15, 2010
I am looking for an apartment around pucmm with good security, parking, etc..Can be furnished or unfurnished. Will be staying there a while during school so it will be a long term rental. I will be in town at the end of the week to look around. Let me know if anyone knows of anything. Thanks
Ed

Bigocean

Nov 25, 2010
Ed, since you are going to be here, I would recommend driving around the area and look for signs on properties that you like the look of. Then ask the maintenance/watchie guy at the building for the owners phone number so as to avoid paying a real estate fee. This is what a lot of real estate people do, and then charge you a month's rent for the finders fee. Good luck and welcome to Santiago.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I don't think that a $65 a night apartment is what he was looking for..I know your trying to help, but that offering is slim pickens..

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I sent the guy a PM, because I have an ad in the Real Estate section....a beautiful 3 BR 3 bath fully furnished place within 300 yards of the PUCMM...I wonder if he will answer...

HB