Movie Theatre??

Jessiejayne

May 17, 2010
One more question...are the new movies shown in English with spanish subtitles? Or dubbed in Spanish? Thanks again!

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
One more question...are the new movies shown in English with spanish subtitles? Or dubbed in Spanish? Thanks again!

You gotta check when you call. The movies are all American movies. Last time I was there they had all the permutations. Some were English with Spanish subtitles or dubbed Spanish with English subtitles. The movies are usually a little dated but the most current attraction is usually in English.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have a while that i do not visit playa dorada cinema but before all movies were in english with spanish subtitles. one exception is cartoons, those are normally dubbed in spanish.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
In Dominican cinemas films made in English aimed at a grownup audience are in English with Spanish subtitles, with the exception of blockbusters which are sometimes dubbed into Spanish.
Children's movies are usually dubbed into Spanish.
Sometimes the multiscreen complexes give you a choice of original or dubbed.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Looking for movies? On Wed and Sat in Rocky's shows movies for free in English - sometimes subtitles in other languages. Large screen, great new menu of food, and wonderful comraderie among attendees.